Need some help

UrbanFarmer98

Well i recently discovered spider mites on my girls and bought insecticidal soap but I think I have a caterpillar (which would explain slit marks, holes) but I don't know how it could have got in. Will the insecticidal soap kill the caterpillars too or do I have to go buy more stuff getting sick of going in there and seeing my girls getting more and more beat up
420-magazine-mobile1682448669.jpg
420-magazine-mobile597626641.jpg
420-magazine-mobile288555909.jpg

420-magazine-mobile285023445.jpg
420-magazine-mobile447186585.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1625848426.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That damage looks more like damage from a cat than a caterpillar. Usually the best way to control caterpillars is to just search for them and remove them from the garden, but I'm not convinced that's what your problem is. For the spider mites: the soap should work as well as any other organic mite control.

But the bigger question is:
Do you have a cat?

That damage looks more like damage from a cat than a caterpillar. Usually the best way to control caterpillars is to just search for them and remove them from the garden, but I'm not convinced that's what your problem is. For the spider mites: the soap should work as well as any other organic mite control.

Do you have a cat?

I do have a cat .... I guess she must be getting in there

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Do you have a cat?

Great shout !! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom