Need some information on 2 strians

Spliff Twister

What up guys. I could really use you're help in finding some info for me on two strian I just got and am growing for a friend. Any and all info you guys could give me would help me out a great deal. The strians are Cat piss and purple haze. The cat piss is the strian I'm having the hardest time finding info on. I don't even know if its a sative or Indica how tall it will grow yeild flowering time lol nothin.

Cat Piss... It was just what someone called a very stinky plant, you know, like that now-generic term Skunkweed, there was Skunk before the late 80s seed banks started to carry it.

I remember my friend had some, years ago. "Dude, I got some Cat Piss buds"...."Wikkid fuckin pissah, man" It was dank. Was a big in Concord, Mass plant/grow. It kinda tasted a little like you'd figure cat piss would, but it was awesome.

Not like those "berry" things. It had a dank Cat Piss taste/smell to the smoke.

I just can imagine that cat pis is standing for the old Afghane plants that was used in the beginning 70ties in Holland as the most potent outdoor plant. But my God...they were stinking like hell. The name Skunk...did come from this plants. They were bigger then the Kush plants that later came in, but both real Indica's. Nowdays they use the name skunk for all kind of grass....!

What about the purple-haze depent on how much times they were inbreeded with a Purple.
Purple Haze is a crossing of two strong Sativa's. Mexican Haze and Purple. The profit is that they did become much faster by inbreeding a Purple. That's all !

In case I'm right....you have two completely different strains, and they need a different treatment during growing them.
Sorry for my poor english, but since I'm Dutch......lol:)

Stay cool, high and take time to fly !:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom