I think its called Cat Piss?

BayAreaStoner

Alright so I purchased this new weed and I have heard of this weed called "cat piss" and well to make a long story short, I think that what I purchased tastes like "cat piss". Has anyone tried smoking it or ever heard of it? Anyone know the indica/sative %'s. Any help is great help! Thanks again everyone your all awesome!! :rollit: :thanks:

Re: I think its called Cat Piss??

I have had it before, never grown it though... It smelled like cat piss, and had a good kick.... Thats about what I remember of it.. :bongrip:

I'm all out right now, (boo hoo). But I have verry fond memories of the last batch of weed I got from my dealer. It was "Cat Piss", and it kicked my ass! It was good stuff! I hope I can find some more soon!

Cat piss~hmm~never heard of weed by that name
yet~I'd personally rather smoke like purple or
somethin else a lil more appealling~I mean I'd try
it I guess~good kick hu~~LMAO~have fun~
PEACE OUT~~

I have some sour diesel/jack herer that has a crazy aroma. Kinda pungent, and I thought similar to cat piss. A friend came by, and I let him open the jar and smell it....he thought the same thing lol. The taste and high is amazing though, awesome bud.

Cat Piss is a skunk plant. Smells like ass when burning it but the taste is soft and pleasant with a very strong stony high. Sounds like someone sold ya moldy weed saying its catpiss because of the rotten smell. The beater hit probally gags ya. Hope im wrong but its just a guess with your description. I have had the chance to smoke the real deal.

just found this on "another site"

"I don't know about you but I have only heard good things about this strangely named strain of marijuana. From my understanding Cat Piss is a clone only strain that originated from somewhere in the west coast but I have heard of Cat Piss being smoked throughout the US. When my local budtender told me they just got a new batch of Cat Piss in I didn't hesitate to get some although I have never smoked it. At first glance Cat Piss may not seem so special in comparison to other heavily trich'd buds like Satori, but Cat Piss has super fluffy buds with an almost olive green color with a modest amount of trichomes and is very sticky when handled bare. Now let's get into the aroma. The smell definitely lives up to the name. No, it doesn't smell exactly like cat piss but let me tell you, this is some of the most rank, dank and skunky smelling bud I have ever experienced. Before rolling up a fatty I had the bud all ground and ready to go. I put my nose real close and gave a good whiff and it literally made me pull my head back and say "dam, this is some ranky danky shit!" It literally, stinks so good. When smoked in a joint you get a super skunky dank flavor that you could expect with the smell and I also felt like there were minor undertones of citrus as well. There was a good lung expansion factor in this strain and the smoke definitely had a little bite to it. Not huge in the flavor department besides super danky and skunky but nice nonetheless. After every session I was hit with a soaring, cerebral, heady buzz that is associated with good sativas. The buzz longevity was about average and one quality of this bud that I noted is that there is very little of that "burn out" feeling when coming down off the high. With myself I can handle almost any type of so called "burn out" or "cough lock" typically associated with indicas although my fiance gets hit pretty hard sometimes. But in my opinion, when you smoke any bud, whether sativa or indica or ruderalis and afghanica crosses, there will be that "coming down" effect after the buzz. It could be minor or major depending on the strain. Well with Cat Piss, the mandatory "coming down" is super light and almost non existant. Very interesting in comparison to the soaring buzz. In closing I would classify Cat Piss as truly premium cannabis for any marijuana enthusiast. I have a thing with fruity and sweet tasting bud, but sometimes I just need that stanky danky and Cat Piss is at or near the top. Good bud to say the least."

dam rc, u feelin blue tonight?

hows green? i like that better lol
heres a pic that came with that text...

catpiss1a.jpg

You might find this hard to believe but there is only about 50 strains out there that are true with thousands of inbetween hybrid strains. So some guy in cali found a really good seed and doesn't know what it is. Its some phenotype with some strain. I keep it around and name it from one of its charactoristics and call it cat pee because it reminds me of catpee smell. I have grown skunkno.1 and sampled cali's cat piss and to me they are the same. The main thing I am tryin to say is that mold can smell like urine and taste like ass but cat piss taste soft and buddy or skunkish, its hard to describe.

Im bumping this, specifically because I have been trying to get my hands on some seeds or possible a local seed bank in California that can get me a clone. I had this back in 07, and its the best I have had in my entire life. I have *never* had any luck however with this, so if anyone can possibly point me in the right direction I would be very obliged!

(Sorry if its considered bad manners to bump such an old thread, its just got perfect descriptions and even a picture of what im looking for!)

This is the only strain I have ever seen where the trichomes actually penetrate the leaf matter and grow a root system. It's unreal. Used to smoke it all of the time in Florida until the guys running the warehouse with 10,000 plants got popped. Smells just like the name and actually tastes a bit like it too. While the smell and taste are not the greatest, the effects are outstanding, would love to try some again soon.

Hasn't "cat piss" been another name for Hindu Kush for years, or at least a specific pheno of Hindu Kush?
My friends family used to grow their own back in New York about 15 years ago.
For years everybody thought they were just total fucking slobs because their housed reeked of cat piss so badly.
It wasn't until we were in high school that he revealed to all of us why his house smelled so bad.
His parents had gotten clones from a friend of theirs who guaranteed them that they would never get busted because nobody would be able to smell the weed growing.
That person was right, they've been growing for decades now without incident.

to those saying catpiss isnt a strain: it is.

im not sure if its actually a STRAIN you can get (ie. cat piss from blah-blah-blah seeds) but i've had it before.

when i first got it i assumed it was just some slang word for it. but ive had it a few different times from different sources (all claimed it was catpiss) and the high/smell/taste was the same from all the different sources.

cat piss has a very strong stinky smell (like cat piss duh) and the hit off of a cat piss joint, blunt, pipe rip, etc. is VERY harsh and will make you cough. it made me cough everytime (and i have almost a decade of smoking under my belt). it wasnt the best (to me) in terms of smell or taste but the high is pretty damn good if you ask me.

im not sure where you can get it or who's the breeder.

Back
Top Bottom