G 13?

BayAreaStoner

Anyone heard of it? anyone know the sative/indica %'s? thanks again guys! I am about to go buy some and I want to know if its a good high?? How do I know if its really G13 weed??

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
:rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit:

Who hasn't heard of it? It was bred by the government to be the most powerful strain ever! Or that's how the myth goes ;)

"The one common feature found amongst all reports and samples is the copious amount of resin G-13 produces".

wow i didnt know that the true info about the strain was that unknown...

maybe someone actually just created it in their closet, gave it a top-secret government sounding code name.

but if its good its good. doesnt matter where it came from any more. but would be nice to know the true genetics of the origional and see what shes really made of would really like to try it one of these days

and i hope anyone i get stuff from doesnt give me a fake name just trying to sell the bag. i really dont care what the name of it is unless im looking for soemthing certain (although its nice to know) but if its a good bag of weed its a good bag of weed
and i wouldnt want to think im gonna be getting some white widow and have it turn out to be bubbas' backyard boogie

the first time i got white widow i started to blow bubbles in the bong i was so high, and all the bong water came spilling out onto my lap. I was dubbed princess piss pants.

the first time i got white widow i started to blow bubbles in the bong i was so high, and all the bong water came spilling out onto my lap. I was dubbed princess piss pants.
Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. Can't say I haven't done it myself :laughtwo: I've coughed into the pipe a couple times, blowing out the bowl. Sucks when you get to the point that your not fast enough to back away before you cough

sounds like youre really enjoying it... wanna share?
my buddy just stopped by with some arjan's haze so we mixed it with some sour choke... that was nice

i have really been wanting to try g13 since i was young lol i heard sour cream was good too i think that had g13 in it t00

a quick search came up with lots of info on G-13

Peace and good bud :hippy:

i loved my g 13's from college days....i think that back in the late 90s when medical marijuana started becoming a big issue, someone was able to score some of these in school. ended up passing them out at some party and ive been hooked!
g13's are the shiznit but nothing better than some pure bred amsterdam duff.

ok, here's my 25c worth. this appeared in the Northwest in the 80's. we called it skunk weed. the story was it was snuck out of a research project at the University of Washington as a clone. the story was they were doing research on thc effects on driving and that the plant was bred from a government facility in Mississippi. looked at under magnification, it was so resinous that the red hairs and minor leaves were saturated and turned transparent. rock crystal.

Here is some pics of g-13 haze I grew. Nice high just takes way too long to flower. 12-13 weeks in flower.
5_4_09_005.JPG

5_4_09_004.JPG

4_24_09_020.JPG

wow im late as hell on this but umm...

princess piss pants?? im so fuckin lol'ing over thas great.. i cant wait for someone to blow my bong all over them =DD

Back
Top Bottom