I TOTALLY BROKE IT! ah!

Oh hell yeah, id be your chauffer if i wasnt like a gazillion miles away,lol..... and here is a tip, next time your realy pissed off, throw somthing like a tv...... save your health destroy your wealth...... or just have a smoke.... Get well soon dude.

Hey bayareastoner girl, arnt u tatooist?? How are you gonna work dude??? Look after it or it will never be the same and can cause pain for ever.Take it eazy.....

Damn, that sucks, at least youi can smoke.

I broke my hand like that way back when I was fifteen, same way too, punching a wall. About two weeks later I broke some guy's face with the cast. I used to be a complete asshole before I started blazing, I had serious anger problems.

But I'm better now.

Wow. I like the pink cast. Can't sneak up on me with that sucker! LOL. Sorry about your incedent. I hope the meds helped and the cast comes off soon. Take care!

man im surprised i didnt see this thread earlier.. I actually have a story that is pretty much identical to yours. I punched a wall, hit a stud, and broke my hand in the exact same place.

I was only 15 at the time and wasn't smoking at the time, so the pain sucked, but the worst part i would say is when i got the cast off and trying to regain movement in my hand. It felt so weird.

I Fought The Wall Before But I Won....I Was Over Angry With My Bi-Polar....I Chipped Off A Concrete Piece Of The Rocky Wall...Next Day My Hand Was Full Of Pain ...ganja is the way to go....simple...it's painless...

Congrats on gettin ur cast off~I bet u feel tons better~HEY~We're in the Bay area maybe my wife & I should get our next tats from u~
PEACE OUT~

Back
Top Bottom