MY 420th POST! its a good one!

ahoyhoy, this was a fun read. hello all you goofballs and goofballetts, add one more to your ranks. 96 posts to go for me and ill contribute my 420 post. +rep to you BAS for gettin a 420 post page goin.

I think the way you feel about this beautiful plant is awesome. Yes we all feel the way you do. Cannabis has changed us all. You can only get this feeling from the great lord above or the great strain that surounds you.

Keep smoking,
\

, Dankman Dan

Yes this plant definately came from the great lord above. That's why i have a hard time understanding why people don't get it. God created everything and that means cannabis as well.

I love you smokers, keep it up!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys and gals, fellow stoners!
I think everyone on this site is heartfelt and all around warm friendly people and even tho I don't really know any of u personally, I feel like I do. Thanks for making me feel welcome from the start...
:

lolyay for 420 if this was beer magazine.com it would be full of a$$ holes and jerks.. its time to change the laws

ps. the cut looks cute

lolyay for 420 if this was beer magazine.com it would be full of a$$ holes and jerks.. its time to change the laws

ps. the cut looks cute

this is one cannabis user who also likes his beer.....:smokin:

dont get me rong i like a good drink as well its just a statistical statement

I actually agree with you, just had to through that out there..:slide:

i gotta say i have come a long way. when i joined this site i had spider mites infesting the grow and a pH of 4.2... but now thanks to everyone for the great posts and all the work my grow couldnt be better. enjoy my 420th post, its a good one and its thanks to you guys.. these photos sum up what i have been able to do over the last few months thanks to all the info available on this websight...

SDC10089.JPG

SDC10024.JPG

SDC10282.JPG

SDC10295.JPG

SDC10301.JPG

SDC10329.JPG

SDC10331.JPG

SDC10221.JPG

this site kicks ass and so do the members

i agree with you 100% GREENISLAND, i like to think im putting out an image of a peaceful, people loving, government fearing american...argh i cant use that word and not elaborate on it... our govt is going to ruin us, all those grandpas in seats and senates are paranoid old selfish men, no clue whats important any more or for the future. i hope obama can kick it up another notch...

anyway, i am proud i can call myself an american but its the kind of american i am that makes me proud

i agree with you 100% GREENISLAND, i like to think im putting out an image of a peaceful, people loving, government fearing american...argh i cant use that word and not elaborate on it... our govt is going to ruin us, all those grandpas in seats and senates are paranoid old selfish men, no clue whats important any more or for the future. i hope obama can kick it up another notch...

anyway, i am proud i can call myself an american but its the kind of american i am that makes me proud

I am happy to live in a country where we can post dissent of our government's actions without overt persecution by said government. The US of A has been quite good in this regard, though its record is far from spotless in its 233 year history.

I am happy to live in a country where we can post dissent of our government's actions without overt persecution by said government. The US of A has been quite good in this regard, though its record is far from spotless in its 233 year history.

Faaaarrr from spotless for sure but with any large governing body there will be selfish people and those are the people we need out of office, and yes I to hope that those who only serve to line their already fat pockets get the boot sooner than later. Looking great though flurple!

Yes god did create everything. The good lord above.

Don't let anyone tell you different. This plant was made for a reason.

All the while my breath is in me, the spirit of god runs through my nostrils:: Job 27:3

Keep it up you stoners.

Dank man Dan

Back
Top Bottom