MY 420th POST! its a good one!

Yay B.A.S.!!!!
1- You look FABULOUS.
2- The donation was a very wonderful, selfless thing to do. More people should try it sometimes. ;)
Congrats on the fab look and kudos for the good cause.
Cheers!
:headbanger:

I think you're my new 420mag crush, LOL. Damn wife thing....
C'est La Vie

I grew up having long hair most of my life as I was a musician, a HEAVY METAL /ROCK musician, so it was part of the look, and yes, I lived the 80's look ..... well into the 90's lol !!
It's hard to cut it all off, I did, I know how it feels, but I actually love short hair now, that i'm older .....
Dude, that is my story to a "T"!!!:slide:
Except after trying short hair I went back to long. I'm in my forties and plan to die with it.
Here ya go man, same story, same band, same period, same look way back in the day.
Bet you have a few! LOL!

:popcorn:
BTW: I'm the guy top-left :)
eighties.jpg

Well ... well. I have too reached my 420th post here! :cheer:

Hey BayAreaStoner, let's go ahead and roll one up. :rollit:

Wow that is a killer joint. Let me spark that up and pass it over. :passitleft:

or do you prefer your bong? :roorrip: .. :bong:

Regardless, it is all good! :allgood: .. :smokin: .. :yummy:

Now it is time to .... :theband:

im a dude with long hair. i grew it out tobe different and p*** people off. where i live there are witch hunts still going on ,but the punishment is those holyier than thou folks just give you a bad rep wich means everything in a small town. not that i care. just wandering if i donated my hair to lochs of love , are split ends an issue? havent taken the best care of my hair. this is a cause i'm interested in. though i have not researched it.

Happy Be-lated Birthday~You look great~& it jus touches my heart
that you donated ur hair~Ur 420th post is great 1~& you do a great
job with 420mag~
PEACE OUT:peace:

im a dude with long hair. i grew it out tobe different and p*** people off. where i live there are witch hunts still going on ,but the punishment is those holyier than thou folks just give you a bad rep wich means everything in a small town. not that i care. just wandering if i donated my hair to lochs of love , are split ends an issue? havent taken the best care of my hair. this is a cause i'm interested in. though i have not researched it.

I donated mine after I graduated HS.. about 16 inches of hair length. I had some splits but they still took it. They process it and cut it etc so it should be ok. The hairdresser who cut mine off suggested I do it since it was natural hair that had not been chemically treated or abused but still had natural split ends..

BayArea. good for you. hair looks great.. thanks for being a part of our community!

You look great! Red is my favorite too.
You've always been one of my favorite people here at 420. I think you were the first person that welcomed me to 420. I will not forget that post to me, it really made me feel comfortable here.

As I get to know you even more I realize you are always a giving person and a happy one. I loved it when you told everyone watching your grow if they didn't have anything positive to say then don't say anything (more or less).
I would be a really proud dad if you were my daughter. :goodjob:

WoW!!! I don't even know where to begin...I came across this post and I have to admitt, it rendered me speachless! I think that is one of the sweetest and most heartfelt thing someone has ever said to me. It made me cry (yes I can cry too lol) but it wan't in a bad way at all. It was because I felt honored to read it and because My own dad would never say that he is proud to call me his daughter and you saying that was something that touched my heart and made me feel very special and I grately appreciate it, more then you could ever understand (unless you knew me growing up) lol... My dad has never told me he is or has ever been proud of me! Mahalo from the bottom of my heart OldMedMan! Really saying thank you to you isn't enough... You mentioned how comfortable I made you feel when you joined and I take pride in making people feel comfortable because I know what its like to be uncomfortable and new somewhere and I always hated it lol... I try to lead by example and i had great examples to fallow when I first joined. Im glad you are here and I am glad that I could make some kind of difference to you! Thank you again!

Parents develop hopes, dreams, and plans for their kids early on and these tend to lead to disappointments once the child grows up. Those hopes and dreams often block the parent in accepting their children for who they are. We love you here BAS. Your great attitude is sorely lacking in the general populace so thank you for rays of positivity.

Back
Top Bottom