MY 420th POST! its a good one!

Hey BAS here's my 420th post and I delicate it to you. Hope you enjoy it.:surf:

Oahu, Honolulu, Hanauma Bay, I love to play here and so did you.

Makapuu Beach, Pali Lookout. :surf:
USS Arizona, USS Missouri, I'm sure you remember this.
Waimea Bay, North shore and the big waves.

Land Of Aloha, The beautiful old girl "The Royal Hawaiian"

I hope you like the walk down memory lane.:grinjoint:

Hey Thanks Andy
Yep. It is beautiful and actually very rug-ed. Raw nature.
If you want to meet a Hawaiian go to Vegas:ganjamon:
A allot of us moved there when Vegas was booming and houses were cheap. And we love to gamble.
If you've haven't been in my journal lately be ready to hear some of us old timers complain about the changes that have taken place here.
In one of the distant picture of Waikiki you can barely see the "Royal Hawaiian". It's hidden by the high rise Hotels. It's the little pink one.

Truthfully there is no other place I want to live unless it was one of the Greek Islands. :peace:

:goodjob:
:cheer::cheer::cheer: for all you guys.

This most charming post is a shining example of why i am loving it here at 420.
You guys and girls rock. And i mean ROCK proper!:goodjob::Rasta:

wtf... botwins posts say 785.. was that post REALLy his 420th??? if so, youve been a busy lad my friend!!!! 350 posts in like 2 or 3 weeks g*damn!

i just found this now from an OMM link and my friend... HAWAII IS BEAUTIFUL!

i saw you chattin it up with some pals about how its all changed but still man, for someone never seeing it before, that place is absolutely amazing.....

it looks like water could rise tho and just flow right over the whole city! ... !!!!

or a huge 100ft tidal wave just destroy everything.... idk i guess i have 2 much of an imagination... lol

everybody rock on! ill b back someday when i hit 420 :p

:goodjob:This shows why I enjoy hangin and seeing all the cool people Here:cool::cheer::cheer::cheer:> Congrats to all of you here Im hooked and so are many others

I also posted my 420th post here. Definitely a "sticky" thread candidate if it isn't already! :cheer:

wtf... botwins posts say 785.. was that post REALLy his 420th??? if so, youve been a busy lad my friend!!!! 350 posts in like 2 or 3 weeks g*damn!

i just found this now from an OMM link and my friend... HAWAII IS BEAUTIFUL!

i saw you chattin it up with some pals about how its all changed but still man, for someone never seeing it before, that place is absolutely amazing.....

it looks like water could rise tho and just flow right over the whole city! ... !!!!

or a huge 100ft tidal wave just destroy everything.... idk i guess i have 2 much of an imagination... lol

everybody rock on! ill b back someday when i hit 420 :p

Hey Man:welcome:
It is very beautiful. I haven't check if the pics are still there. I got message from 420 that they were not acceptable according to the rules. My Bad. Got to read the rules again. I hate to f up on 420.

Now you know why we get really panicked about Tsunamis. We even have wailing sirens that go off all over the island.
It doesn't help that Hollywood and TV makes so many disaster movies. Of course I watch them and scare the shit out of myself.:smokin:

Believe it or not, I actually made my 420th in this thread for BAS.

But, yeah, my post count has risen considerable over the past couple weeks from doing clean-up messages in the Journals in Progress Forum - they add two posts per clean-up. So, unfortunately, the numbers aren't representative of actual replies or threads started.
I'm having fun and trying to my best to keep up with everyone's Journals.:popcorn:

It seems like every month gets a little more busier, with even more members...:smokin:

Wow! Andy I haven't realized you were doing all that. You are super busy.
Don't know how you keep up.:goodjob:
I have trouble keeping up and I'm only responsible for me. :peace:

Hi BayAreaStonerGirl :grinjoint:
Yep. I really am on Hawaiian time.:surf:
I don't know where the actual 420th posts go. Damn counter!:smokin:
I'll be on a scouting trip soon lokking for a safe place somewhere on the way to the North Shore soon. He He. If I remember my camera I'll take some pics on the way.:ganjamon:
Actually you did us all a favor when you started this thread. It's become pretty active. I think we all like to reach milestones.:goodjob::cheer::cheer:

Take care of your happy self.;):cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo:

SO AGAIN... MAKE YOUR 420th POST HERE!! Tell us an interesting part of who you are.. I would love to hear from you!!!

Important to celebrate the milestones of life (like 4:20 in the afternoon)

I saved mine as a momento ;)

4200_Soniq420.JPG

Back
Top Bottom