MY 420th POST! its a good one!

BayAreaStoner

Hey guys and gals, fellow stoners!

I have been on this site I believe since may and I have never felt more at home anywhere more then I do here. Since I have joined 420 Mag, I have discovered and learned so much about not just Cannabis but also aout myself.. and now I am even part of the 420 staff (awesome, thank you)! I think everyone on this site is heartfelt and all around warm friendly people and even tho I don't really know any of u personally, I feel like I do. Thanks for making me feel welcome from the start...

Moving on to why I saved this for the 420th post... I grew up with short hair due to the fact that my older sister (by 12 yrs.) was always cutting my hair trying to become a beautition(might be spelled wrong), so as I got older I just got used to having short hair, then I hit about 17 and never wanted to cut my hair again lol.. and it has been long ever since. Well I recently changed that and I made the choice to cut my hair, but I wanted to make it mean something when I did it, so my hair was down my lower back long ok, well... I cut it off.. 16 inches!!! But I didn't just cut it off and get rid of it. I donated it!! Yup I donated it to Locks of Love, its a place that makes hair for children that have lost their hair due to cancer treatment. I cried coz I was sad to lose my hair but then I cried because I was glad I donated it to a good cause.

And here is my new hair cut and color...
meeeeeeeeeee.jpeg

Thanks for reading guys! You guys feel like fam!! :rollit:

:thanks::cheer::thanks::cheer::thanks:

I love it. :) I love the color too! My hair is red (blonde naturally) but it looks so much better red, but my hair doesnt hold the color well so I have to get it re done every 3 weeks. X(

wonderful gesture, that is a great organization, i know a child who recieved a gift from locks of love. wonder how many posts ull have when u do it again? ... :goodjob:

Good for you !! - It looks good
I grew up having long hair most of my life as I was a musician, a HEAVY METAL /ROCK musician, so it was part of the look, and yes, I lived the 80's look ..... well into the 90's lol !!
It's hard to cut it all off, I did, I know how it feels, but I actually love short hair now, that i'm older .....

Great cause to donate to... GOOD FOR YOU !!

the Secret Poster :smokin:

:thanks:

Locks of Love??? Brilliant!!!
+rep if I can!
Congrats on 420 posts

i am jammin' out to the Bee Gees- More than a woman lol...:slide::slide: ok now its No Woman No Cry...

Love that! You don't mind if I jam out with ya, do you? Youtube here I come!

i've only read the first post in this thread (i'll read it all) and before i forget i wanted to say...

it so great to read postive posts like this. it put a smile on my face :cheesygrinsmiley:

"i almost cut my hair but ... i feel like letting my freak flag fly."
i have hair about to the middle of my back. i don't anticipate cutting it but if i ever did i would donate it to Locks of Love.
:goodjob:

my hair has recently started to turn grey, do they even take grey hair?
:hmmmm:

oh yeah, and congradulations on that 420th post! and i like the hair
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom