I TOTALLY BROKE IT! ah!

BayAreaStoner

OK... so as i was growing up i was known for being clumsy and breaking a few bones along the way; i was pretty much a tomboy that grew up with nothing but 2 older brothers and all their friends lol...

Anyway don't be fooled tho, just coz i got older doesn't mean i got any less clumsy lol... the only thing that happened with getting older was that i fell harder and it takes longer to heal. lol. :woohoo:

Well today i had a little bit of an anger issue and the only thing i could do (at that moment) was walk away and in that time when i proceeded to walk away from an argument i punched a wall that had a stud in it (a spport beam) behind it lol.. and all i heard was *crack* or maybe it could even be described as a *snap* lol... Either way, this my friends, was the outcome of my spontanious burst of stupidness lol...
Image1.jpeg

You know somethin' tho... i don't remember it hurting this much when i was a kid. So i was completely out of weed before i went to the hospital to get my cast... but as soon as i walked out i went straight to my supplier and bought this...
Image0.jpeg

Isn't this just beautiful? i wanted to share my day with all of my fellow tokers.. thanks for taking the time to read my post and checking out my Afgani Goo...
23.jpeg

Doesn't it look nice on my pink cast?? lol...

Sorry about the crappy cell phone pics...:peace:

:rollit::thanks::rollit::thanks:

Re: I TOTALLY BROKE IT!! ahhhh!!!

:oops: :whoa:Something like that happend to me as well . We punch wrong !!! You dont wanna punch with those two last fingers lol....
Im sorry , hope it doesent hurt much ... no wories you have nice meds to help you with possible pain problems ...
Next time you need to break the beam ...
:rofl:

Re: I TOTALLY BROKE IT!! ahhhh!!!

ouch ... ya, ive done that ... only it was a nose instead of a wall.
if u think it hurts today, just wait till tomorrow. i puff 1 for u ... :peace:

Re: I TOTALLY BROKE IT! ahhhh!

Ouch, that sucks! I'm not sure if the lesson here is, "Punch with the correct two knuckles." or just, "Be sure not to run out of weed so you don't want to punch a wall in the first place." :grinjoint:

But seriously, hope you heal quickly! I'm sure that good ganja will help to kill the pain in the mean time.
:passitleft:

Youch! that sucks, i would go for the nearest wall or dresser when i used to get angrier. Ive broken like 3 knuckles, chipped damn near all of them, and broke the bone that runs down along the side of your hand, the one the pinkey finger is connected to. My knuckles are pretty much scar tissue. Broken and jammed about 6/10 fingers (not to mention smashed finger nails) to from 11 years of football and other contact sports lol, my hands should be mangled, but they have held up ok. I quit hitting stuff that hit back lol . Your type of break is definately the most painful though : ( . I assume you broke one of the bones in your hand? or did you just destroy one of you knuckles? Anyways hope yah feel better : (

I'm liking the pink cast! ;-) Cannabis works great for pain. I'm crossing my fingers for ya, so you don't have to have surgery. ;-)

I really think we should have a chat with you and these anger issues I will bet if you were not out of smoke in the first place you may not have hit the wall,I like the pink cast though,growin up as a semi pro skateboarder I remember the evolution of the cast.spike

Thanks hon! Next one is gonna be GREEN...

hahaha.. maybe u can get a weed pattern on it...

funny thing, as soon as i saw your post it reminded me of when i was in college... my roomate got mad at his girlfriend i mean really fuckin pissed.. came in the room and was angry...
so he punched the wall... said "aaaawwwww f*ck" and then got angry and punched the wall with his other hand...

yup he broke both of them lol.. im not even joking lol..

i hope you have a speedy recovery... :):cheer:

Maybe I'm just a different kinda dude, but I'd rather the break been the other persons ribs or jaw or cheekbone instead of my hand. Been there a FEW times same spot as u twice. Wasn't cool. Wait til u see your forearm when they take it off. Ur skin'll be a couple different colors, it stinks, and it'll damn near look like a baby arm (once atrophy kicks in) . Good luck wit the pain. I agree with the person that said if u hadn't run out u might have been cool. Get well.

Sorry about your luck....Can you still blaze with that thing on?

sorry about your hand. did the same thing years back. never healed right. deal with the pain all the time. Hope you feel better. Next time take it out on your lungs with some snaps before you snap your bones lady!! stay high yourself!

But my hands makes me money and right now i cant make money doing any of what i do
Well if it happens again punch with your off hand ;)
If I get to the point that I need to punch something I punch my leg. It gets rid of the need to punch something hard and I get immediate regret without serious injury. :peace:

Yea, I know about punching walls and anger. I have broken my hand on someone before. That's why I smoke. Weed allows me to remain calm, think, and deal with anything! Sorry you had it so rough growing up. Glad you were able to rise up out your past.

As long as you can hold a bowl with your two free fingers and hit it,you'll be fine.
Hang in there baby!:allgood:

Well if it happens again punch with your off hand ;)
If I get to the point that I need to punch something I punch my leg. It gets rid of the need to punch something hard and I get immediate regret without serious injury. :peace:

Now umm dfw.. don't u run the risk of breaking ur wrist and ur leg if u misjudge your power?? Lolllllll... I guess then u could get matching casts

OMG! thats soooo funny!! Ya and I drive a stick!! hahahahaha! Talk about painful lmao... :rofl:

Not only are u driving but ur driving a stick.. wowww lol..
I would take it easy tho, u wouldn't want to impede on ur healing. Besides, jus use your hannd as an excuse to get chauffered around, you're cute enough to pull it off :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom