Need some quick advice please.

I have some Harlequin plants that are just about ready to harvest but I'm getting mixed feedback on whether they are ready now or not. The reason I'm asking is that I found a budworm on one of my buds and I want to harvest this weekend before they destroy it all.

The trichomes are cloudy and there are quite a few amber trichomes. But the pistils aren't all dried up and some of them are still pretty white.

Here are some pictures. Please tell me what you think I should do. Are they far enough along to harvest before the budworms destroy them? I think we caught them early, this was the only damage I found, but I won't know for sure until I harvest.

I'm also posting a couple of pictures of the budworm damage in case anyone needs to know what to look for.

harlequin004.jpg

harlequin003.jpg

budwormdamage.jpg

budwormdamage3.jpg

id pull them now before you get bud rot. better to get some good weed rather than none. those trics look ok but how much damage done.
never heard of bud worms but they must be real stoners.:bongrip:

id pull them now before you get bud rot. better to get some good weed rather than none. those trics look ok but how much damage done.
never heard of bud worms but they must be real stoners.:bongrip:

Not much damage done so far. But once they get in there it doesn't take them long to do a lot of damage. Budworms, as far as I'm concerned, are about the worst thing that can happen.

Back
Top Bottom