Need to pass a drug test. Can you help?

there have been several threads on this subject.......... brouse the forums and search for similar threads .......... you should find plenty of useful info....

I did it!!!! it was so simple!!! I passed the drug test with under 3 bucks!!! I just took sure gel and these energy pills from a gas station, they had B-6 and B-12 in it. I drank fuck loads of water. the night before, then about 4-5 hours before my test I took the shit and passed. I'm a Marine Baby!!! I'm amazed how easy that was.

StOnEd2BaKeD420 said:
I did it!!!! it was so simple!!! I passed the drug test with under 3 bucks!!! I just took sure gel and these energy pills from a gas station, they had B-6 and B-12 in it. I drank fuck loads of water. the night before, then about 4-5 hours before my test I took the shit and passed. I'm a Marine Baby!!! I'm amazed how easy that was.

Congratulations :smokin:

Do you happen to remember the brand name of the energy pills? And what exactly is sure gel? If it's not a shampoo then I really don't think it's possible that you passed a government hair sample test. And how was it all under $3? :hmmmm:

Congratulations bro friend of mine is about to enlist once he graduates

sure Jel is this stuff found by the jello section in a food market. It is supposed to give people who make their homemade jams it's thickness. I think the energy pills were called Zap! or something like that. they looked like a piece of dog food. It was only a piss test they gave me.

OH shit. I just found out that . They tested my piss again, with some special test. and they found the weed in my piss. So I'm disqualified for 45 days from the Marines. but I don't start boot until September. So I'm good to go.

Back
Top Bottom