Need urgent help please!

cclearner

Hi guys I'm lookin for sum help with my first grow, iv got cuttings and coca soil , could sumbody send me astep by step guide week by week . Iv got canna a and b also so cud u please bare that in mind for the guide. Will much appreciate it if anyone can help me.

Hello, I'd suggest first reading How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know. Once you've digested that, and you've digested it yet again, feel free to ask individual questions. Until then, I'm not so sure anyone will really hold your hand completely through this process. One must learn and do, and try. For what it's worth, coco is NOT soil. Please do some reading, be patient, and try to think for yourself and not expect spoon-feeding.

Ok thanks guys, All I'm lookin for is sumbody who can tell me how many weeks I need to feed it a and b an what amount?

if you bought your nuits from a store, go back and ask for a 'Feeding Chart' for the type of nuits you have. That will give you week 1, 1-2, 3-4, and soo on in both veg and boom. all nuits are diffrent from brand to brand and are concentrated diffrent.

If you bought on-line your best bet would to try the offical website for the brand of nuits you bought (ex. General Hydropnics) and search for there charts there, if the company is anygood they should have the info.

Another tip when feeding off charts, start with HALF of the recomended dose and work your way up to the full dose by the end of teh feed period.

Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom