Need your opinion

I believe we are in the home stretch. 3 more girls going gold pistols. Pistsols are pulling back in towards bud. Trics going cloudy.
Swelling of buds seems to have stopped or drastically slowed.
Will do another flush on Wednesday. I will post a few pics then.
The larger plant is further behind, seems like maybe a week, maybe a little more. Has a different smell also, more skunk like, the smaller 7 have an almost citrus smell?
It will be very interesting to see how it all washes out.
I will definitely keep you all posted.

After my autos are done ( see my other thread) the next project is going to be, white widow, blue blood and purple kush and some more of the bag. Seed mex.
Got the clone and seedlings cooking now.
I will start a journal.
image18300.jpg

Looking at plants yesterday with scope and noticed some amber on one so I did another flush which will actually be the third, today I put my first plant into the darkroom for 48 hrs.
Others will be following soon.
Larger plant still behind, but starting to finish.

I believe the 70% humidity was a fluke.
keep you all posted on the progress.

Of this entire project the biggest thing I am learning is patience, and its killing me! LOL :thumb:

Got a question.
Last night during lights out, the humidity in the bloom room spiked to 70 %, it's has never even come close to that (40% max). No change in temp. So my question is this, does this occur during the last stage of bloom? Or is it just a fluke.

Try and remove any standing water. I'm sure you will be fine keep an eye on it.

Ok, so here is the next question, what are your methods for harvest?
I. E. Take down plant whole, remove fan leaves etc.
love to hear how you do it.
Thanks

I trim all fan leaves off a few days before they get cut down. Then I hang 10-14 days until branches snap.

I'm also starting to bud wash and built a separate drying area

Good deal, that's was kind of my plan. Thanks for the confirmation.
Hey how's the back doing, sorry to hear you are having problems.
Believe me I know all about it. Blew mine about 12 years ago, multiple surgeries, spinal stimulator, Intrathecal pump with some serious shit in it. Just emptied the pump from the mmorphine. This has not been a good 2 weeks, but I am off it. First time in 10 years. Using the bud to medicate, not bad so far. Anyway take it easy, it's not a good road.

:party:
this morning I hung my very first 2 girls, took them downwhen just showing amber trics.
The others are coming along pretty soon, bigger lady is further behind. Will let them develop @ 30% amber, then hang. I believe the larger plant will take a couple weeks yet, not sure.
Cant wait to see her finish, she's got 10 times the bud.
Now i have an idea of how to raise them, on the next trip. Could not have done it without your help. :thanks:
I will post some pcs when we get dry, cured and tested.
I always saidI wanted to own afarm and sit back and watch the corn grow, oh well, I like this better. LOL

Thanks Dutty Panty,
I do believe I will start a journal.

yeah I am pretty excited, just did a little smoke test on a small branch I pulled when just getting cloudy and (dried for 6 days) if the others prove to be as good, I will be one jolly rancher sorry, Happy Farmer. LOL
Just about got the first one under my belt, next grow will be even better, just need to fine tune my watering and nutes.

Big props to Everyone that helped out on thiis one, you ALL deserve an ataboy and a nice big Fatty.
peace

Msg tonight, Nothing like the late 70's and early 80's
Checked out the Screaming Trees, pretty damn good

Plants are looking good man. Yeah screaming trees bass player frequents one of the dispensaries I supply. Trying to to get him out here to our studio. They gave him my card that would be cool.

Plants looking very happy good job.

Back
Top Bottom