Need your opinion

Alright, trimmed my first 2 plants tonight!
They were small plants but I got a total of 20 grams. Not.bad considering the mistakes that were made.
And it is outstanding smoke. Smell is still citrus. These two were hung early with just a few Amber trics. Nice and up high! Perfect daytime meds.
I would compare it to some of the better sour diesel in effect.
Very Happy��. Lots of good karma comin you're way to everyone who contributed. I
I will post pics of remaining plants when they are done. I think I pulled the plug a little early on the others.
But they are smelling niiiccee!
image18806.jpg
image18805.jpg
image18804.jpg
image18803.jpg

There's nothing more satisfying than producing your own herb :thumb:

..........actually there probably is...... but it's pretty bloody good eh :blunt:

Cheers n Peace

Flushed Fat Girl today, ran 5 gal. of 6.0ph water. Runoff was 6.0ph.
Last gallon was mixed with Flora Kleen.
Finally got me a ph meter and a tds meter, more stuff to play with, I'm sure this will help my future grows immensely.
Counting the days, man she smells good. Had to turn up the exhaust fan a might.
Hung another small one today, 4 to go.

High All,
So Fat Girl seems to be putting on a little weight.
main kola seems to be expanding some. Sorry cant post apic., shes sleeping. will post in am.
She is 7-1\2 weekssince buds started and 10weeks since flip, she has been flushed several times and water only for 2 weeks.
Moving along very sloooowly. Well who ever said fat girls were fast.
I think I started flush a bit soon. Hopefully this wont hurt.
Will shoot a pic. in am.
Have a great evening

Ok , here is a question. The first two plants were hung on like 1/27 or so( which was too soon but I just couldn't stand it, had to try it. Dried for @ 7 days and put in jarr with a B 62 humidity pack on 2/3. Test smoke today, buzz was very nice ( diesel like) the smell is citrus, but the taste is lacking (disappointing). Is this From pulling too soon or should I be doing something different towards the end?

Pulling early will effect overall tastes and terpenes profile. Reason being is it isn't fully ripe yet and terpenes are not fully mature. Also a good flush has yet to be preformed more than likely.

Sorry for late response been super busy trimming.

I'd recommend reading Jorge cervantes book in particular the harvest section. Also Ed Rosenthal how to grow marijuana and his harvest section.

Still cooking?
Also how you drying? Are you hanging whole plant,branches? Are you using a racK? What's the rooms relative humidity and temp your drying in?

Back
Top Bottom