Need your opinion

High recommendation.
Very low in trace metals, so I'm told.
Big in Cal. From what I hear.
Not sure if I can justify the cost?
I will add these to my line up on the upcoming run. Should be flipping in the next week. Blue blood and white widow.
Funny, the blue blood is OG Kush x Blueberry no nute problems at all with current amounts. But purple kush is finicky.

They are continuing to go purple and a bit more Amber. More purple than Amber.
It funny, the leaves are not that purple just a bit at edges but man the trics sure suck it up!
Hey the cloner is fantastic. Just potted them and gave a 25% feed yesterday, looking good this morning. 8 White widows nice.
image19565.jpg

I'll try to get a pic when they wake up.

Well Fatgirl finally stopped the new pistils. They are starting to pull back, turning gold and starting to show just a bit of Amber.
Kushes are looking much better, upped their nutes and added a pk booster. Got them on the right track.
Hung 4 of the autos yesterday, they look and smell outstanding.
Will post some pics later.

Looks great. Good job man. So besides running these Strains again and seeing which one you truly prefer are you going to look at some seeds online and try something new?

Ah the nitrogen guy again. How long have you actually grown. You are aware like it's been told to you numerous times it's normal in late bloom. I've told you plus dozens others I recommend you read this.How to Grow Marijuana

Also buy Ed Rosenthal or Jorge cervantes books and truly read about cause and effects of macro and micro nutrients as well as mobile and immobile nutrients as well.

It's completely normal and expected in cannabis. We aren't growing roses or plum trees here man.

Sorry for that in your journal.

Back
Top Bottom