Needin a lil help

toker20

hey guys i know u all know ur shit pretty good so thats why i came here, well anyways 1 quick question is it fine to also use flouros in flowerin as long as i change it to 12/12?

any answers are appreciated, thanks

definitely its about time people scraped floruo''s for good at least for VEGGING and FLOWERING, leave them for seedlings and rooting clones!:Rasta:

I still think they are ok for vegging. Not the best by far but as far as cost goes there has just been too much of a difference for me. I'll get a MH some day but probably not till I can have a setup like yours bro.

:hmmmm: I think I posted this in another thread .........But anyway .......To help your flouro's to flower properly ........You'll need some sort of lightly tinted red lense for the light ......That will imitate the late fall sunlight outdoors .........

and one more question can i buy hps lights at homedepot or are they sold only oline and if i can is 150watt hps for one plant in a small space alright?

Yeah depends on how spoall the space is. Too small and you'll have heat problems and end up with your plants too close to the light and burning.

Back
Top Bottom