sexing

lmnystkit420

Hey Everyone,
I have a quick question! I have 2 lowlife ak47xhindu kush growing. I planted them at the same time as 2 g13 thai super skunk and a pure gold. my question is will me changing the light cycle to 12-12 affect my lowlife beans in anyway? my 2 lowlife are female and i need to sex my other ones. :thanks:

thnks guys appreciate it. i switched the light cycle so we shall see what happens. hopefully everything goes smoothly, thnks for the input.:thanks::surf:

I would think that you would be cutting your potential yield by 33% depending on whether you had been growing them under 18 hours of light.

Since it's only two plants, maybe you could fix up a separate spot with some light (CFLs?) that you can move them to for 6 hours a day?

Hey Everyone,
I have a quick question! I have 2 lowlife ak47xhindu kush growing. I planted them at the same time as 2 g13 thai super skunk and a pure gold. my question is will me changing the light cycle to 12-12 affect my lowlife beans in anyway? my 2 lowlife are female and i need to sex my other ones. :thanks:

Ya didn't mention how old they are, or if ya plan to switch the light cycle back to veg after sexing?

If it's time to sex them for flowering there will be no prob. with fems, if ya plan on switching back to veg cycle (never a good idea IMHO).>) Don't stress the babies!>D

Back
Top Bottom