Needing some advice yet again

Mrmojoey1990

Okay im a first time grower so dont be too critical please lol...i have battled burning the shit out of my plant with MG, fungus gnats, and now i recently moved my grow room (to a different closet that my wife doesnt mind me using as much) and since, growth skyrocketed....but some leaves appear burnt still and are now curling upward...its currently in organic soil with no nutrients, i water about every 3 days, 4 cfl 23 producing 3200 lumens (5000k). I keep a fan running constantly...i put a 1/4 tsp. of mosquito dunks in soil to help against gnats..any advice is appreciated

CAM01072.jpg
CAM010711.jpg
CAM010671.jpg
CAM010691.jpg
CAM010681.jpg
CAM010662.jpg
CAM010691.jpg

Keep in mind that the burnt part of the leaves will never recover, so as long as it doesn't get worse it's okay.
But the light green thinge on your leaves looks like some kind of deficency.
Check out Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Sick Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy
Could be mag def.

Also check the temp under the lights but doubt that's the issue with your small lights.
You should also be careful about root rot when using a container that does not have run off holes in the bottom (which yours doesn't look like it has).

Keep in mind that the burnt part of the leaves will never recover, so as long as it doesn't get worse it's okay.
But the light green thinge on your leaves looks like some kind of deficency.
Check out Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Sick Cannabis Plants | Grow Weed Easy
Could be mag def.

Also check the temp under the lights but doubt that's the issue with your small lights.
You should also be careful about root rot when using a container that does not have run off holes in the bottom (which yours doesn't look like it has).

bingo :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom