Neem repel use with or without wetting agent!!

o MR BUD o

hey 420 has anyone out there used this stuff called NEEM REPEL its not called "neem oil" though it is just that some form of neem oil, if anyone has used it i was wondering if you could tell me whether or not you have to use some form of wetting agent with it as it DOES NOT state on the instructions that you do, i done what the instructions told me to do and sprayed my young plants just under a week ago without using a wetting agent coz it never said i had to and now some of my plants are showing what i think are signs of a magnesium deficiency and i was wondering if that might be because i never used a wetting agent with the neem repel or whether its to do with something totally different!! thanks people your help would be much appreciated!!

well i guess its down to me to answer my own question and share it with who evers interested so her goes..... i phoned up a grow shop that sells NEEM REPEL and they said that you dont need to add any wetting agent coz the stuff already has some mixed in it and unless it states to add a wetting agent on the bottle with whatever you maybe thinking about using to spray your plants with then you dont have too coz its already in it!!

Back
Top Bottom