Wetting agent

So I already waited 9-10 days after my last oil spray and I spray 4 plants last night with sulfure I check them today they looks the same like I didnt burn them or no other damage. But !!! How long its gonna take to see the damage from oil and sulfure mixing on the plant or thats happen right away like 3-5 hours later? Or with other words I spray 4 planta with sulfure I dont damage them.shoud I spray the rest of the greenhouse o I shoud wait few days to see what it will happen to those 4 plants

Thanks 013! I use Safer insect killing soap often these days as I battle both aphids and thrips outside. I've used it in flower with no problem as long as the pistils aren't wet when the sun hits them (that would be at lights off for the tent dwellers).

24 hours later I rinse the soap off with water to prevent the salts from building up on the leaves.

Potassium salts are a contact killer, so the whole plant needs to be sprayed to rid the plant of those bugs.

And always wash your buds at harvest!
And those pottasium salts how dangerous are they for humans for exemple its a orgnic stuf u can breathe without to damge you or its killing humans too sry I coudnt find information about it so I asked here

Hey guys I was wondering if I can use that kind of a soap as wetting agent ? Or you gonna sugest me to gwt some yucca or aloe?
20210812_182025_HDR.jpg
aloe gel and mix it with water. Can even buy it at your local organic food store.

Do like a 10:1 water to aloe mix or even more diluted.

That’s not a wetting agent - its an insect killing soap all by itself, label pic is blurred but potassium salts of fatty acids is same ingredient that’s in Safers Soap, but not sure if percentages of active ingredients are same

yucca, aloe, or surfactants like original dawn dishwashing liquid (one with a duck on label) I’ve heard of Dr. Bronners and Castile soap but never tried them.
Can use Dr Bronners un-flavored pure castile soap. Kinda spendy for plants when aloe leaf works best and free. Who doesn't have an aloe plant or 5??

Thanks 013! I use Safer insect killing soap often these days as I battle both aphids and thrips outside. I've used it in flower with no problem as long as the pistils aren't wet when the sun hits them (that would be at lights off for the tent dwellers).

24 hours later I rinse the soap off with water to prevent the salts from building up on the leaves.

Potassium salts are a contact killer, so the whole plant needs to be sprayed to rid the plant of those bugs.

And always wash your buds at harvest!
What dose you gonna recomend me for I use 3 oz pee gallon the instructions its between 4 an 8 oz pse gallon but it also says I can use the product 4 weeks after my last oil aplication I wait only 9-10 days I spray them last night with 3 oz per galon and I dont damage any of my plants. In scary if I put 4 or 6 oz or even 8 I can fucked them up. What its your opinion

IMG_20210814_130417_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom