Neonweed's First Grow Using T5s

neonweed

Im growing 3 reggie plants im going to be soon buying better shit. But as of now I started growing them in the backyard. Shit im using?↓

A wooden box

A light from AutoZone used for your garage

No fan as of now

Shitty 1$ bag of soil at the dollar store - I know i fucked up

As for all that i made a grow box im still buying shit for it. But it will be done in about a week. I ordered 4' fl t5s
im going to go buy a nice fan and another clip on fan for inside my box. And ill be jiggsawing a hole in the box so the old air can get out the box
grow_box_3.jpg

when its sunny outside i put them inside of the boat and at night i put them in the shed with the light on

they started on feb 5th theyre 13 days old
20140218_141513.jpg

and this is a picture of what my grow box looks like from the door of the shed
grow_box_shed_2.jpg

and this is how to the box looks like in the inside
grow_box_shed_1.jpg

if anyone has any sudgestions or they want to know anything else just ask. im also wondering does taking my plant from the light and putting it outside on sunny days stress my plants out?

for my next goal is to buy 10 fem seeds, 5 ice , 5 bubblegum and start showing you guys how the box is going to be and show yall how ill be taking care of my 8 plants ill be putting inside. the inside box will be more professional with organic soil and destilled water, and mylar on the inside of the walls, ect

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom