Neut burn

When I get nute burn, and I often have had it, it is just the tips of the leaves. I do a drain, and replenish with 1/2 nute strenght i some pH balanced water and I wait a week, before returning to full strenght but to less than what gave me the nute burn to start with. That might or might not be the best way tog o, but it works for me. .

Re: Nute burn

When I get nute burn, and I often have had it, it is just the tips of the leaves. I do a drain, and replenish with 1/2 nute strenght i some pH balanced water and I wait a week, before returning to full strenght but to less than what gave me the nute burn to start with. That might or might not be the best way tog o, but it works for me. .

Thanks Roseman ill give that a try.....strangely enough i have 3 plants in one res and just a couple of the tops seem pretty bad ...not sure they will bounce back, top leaves really almost look dead but they are still green ... the flower hasnt changed much in the last few days,the others are standing tall...

take some water out and add phed water back in to lower the ppm. i usualy keep a slight burn on my leaves so i know the plant is takeing up as much as it can. as long as it dosent get to the flowers youll be ok. the leaves are there to warn you befor anything else goes wrong.

yes i am, but im in the south burbs.

Back
Top Bottom