New bee - How they look 7 weeks into flower

zips

420-magazine-mobile813701575.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1479833449.jpg

Sent from my SM-S920L using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: New bee, how they look 7 weeks into flower.

Do they look close to being done?

Re: I'm new at growing long time smoker. This is my second grow there 7 weeks into fl

Whats the strain bro

Sent from my LGL44VL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: I'm new at growing long time smoker. This is my second grow there 7 weeks into fl

I got 3 different strains going and mixed them up some how but I think from left to right haze #1 black jack Hawaii maui waui

Well i obviously cant give u a for sure answer but id prolly flush them at 8 weeks and chop them at 10 weeks.

Well i obviously cant give u a for sure answer but id prolly flush them at 8 weeks and chop them at 10 weeks.

Cool thanks man I'm new to this but I'm hooked on growing

Are they looking like they should at 7 weeks?

If that's 7 weeks HOLY GANJA, BATMAN! I'm used to my plants going 10 weeks if breeder says 8 weeks. My Amnesia Haze took 12 weeks. Your's look like they won't take that long. To tell for sure we need close ups of trichomes. Use jewelers loupe or camera zoom sometimes is clear enough. Look for mostly cloudy for clearer high or some amber if you want more couch lock.

Bottom line: if you harvest at 8 weeks you'll probably be very happy. If you can dial in precisely with view of trichs you could be even happier. Beautiul plants! Thanks for sharing.

No idea if you fed them fertilizer or not but if you did you may want to look into flushing them with a lot of fresh PH water..

If that's 7 weeks HOLY GANJA, BATMAN! I'm used to my plants going 10 weeks if breeder says 8 weeks. My Amnesia Haze took 12 weeks. Your's look like they won't take that long. To tell for sure we need close ups of trichomes. Use jewelers loupe or camera zoom sometimes is clear enough. Look for mostly cloudy for clearer high or some amber if you want more couch lock.

Bottom line: if you harvest at 8 weeks you'll probably be very happy. If you can dial in precisely with view of trichs you could be even happier. Beautiul plants! Thanks for sharing.
I will try and get better pics tomorrow when lights come on. Thanks man it's my 2nd grow and I think I'm n love lol

No idea if you fed them fertilizer or not but if you did you may want to look into flushing them with a lot of fresh PH water..
Yes I fed them and I'm going to start flushing n a few days.

How long does it usually take to hang dry in a 70 deg dark room? I struggled with my 1st grows cure.

Depends on humidity and bud size. higher humidty slower the dry and higher chance of budrot. At 40% around 70 to 80 degrees mine took about 5 days to dry. Dry until small stems snap instead of bend.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Need a close up of a bud at least but anything would be an estimate without a look at the trichs. Personally i would prob at least wait til you have some red hairs curling in before starting the flush. Aim for 10 weeks flower just to be safe in the 8 to 12 weeks flower window most strains fall in.

I wouldn't keep humidity at less then 50% while drying as you might have the unpleasent shrorise of drying to fast. Also, don't blowna fan across them. The longer it takes to dry the better . Also, I don't wait untill the stems snap but sre still bendy but that's just personal preference and I've read people doing it both ways. Just see what works for you. Also, the cure time and maintenance is very important . I would read up on that. Happy growing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Need a close up of a bud at least but anything would be an estimate without a look at the trichs. Personally i would prob at least wait til you have some red hairs curling in before starting the flush. Aim for 10 weeks flower just to be safe in the 8 to 12 weeks flower window most strains fall in.

Going to post close up on a bud tomorrow. Thx

Im pretty new to this too bro in the middle of my 4th n 5th grow. Ill post a pic of my white widow x big bud. But ya bro those are bangin for 7 weeks
420-magazine-mobile1885392300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom