New club purchase

Thepurplem0nkey

I bought a half ounce of ROyal Purple today at my local cannabis club. THis stuff is THE BOMB! I asked for their best indica, this is what they recomended. Its sticky to the max, and whem smoked in joint form, tastes like cotton candy. Its incredibly smooth, allowing for huge hits without coughing. The leaves are inctredibly purply and sweet smelling.

RoyalPurple1.jpg

RoyalPurple2.jpg

RoyalPurple3.jpg

-PM

yeah man, good stuff. i have tryed it before, and it was strong. i had to sit down for a long time just tripping out. very nice body feeling but also alot of head high too.

Word, the Royal Purps are the shit! The Purple Palace cannabis club sells nothing but the best purps, royal, granddaddy, god's gift, purple cream, all the goodies. Looks like some super chronic shit you got there, almost makes me want to go pick myself up some... :peace:

Awesome man... nice popcorn nugs!

Nice bud Mr. PM, purple is the grandaddy of Indicas.. totally non-functional for me.

No offence, your pic's are a little too blurred for me but otherwise they are some pretty nice looking budd'ss brother, smoke up harsh!

Back
Top Bottom