New Drug Test???

420AM&PM

I was watchion the news today and thjey where talkin bout new drug test..... I guess it all hasto do with SALIVA!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?
They can tell if ur on drugs by testing ur spit.... instead of pissin a cup they want you to spit in it...... :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

Well ima keep on keepin on :grinjoint: :grinjoint: :grinjoint: :grinjoint: :grinjoint:

thats not new and it can only detect from like 2 days back. wash your mouth out with listerine and your fine

They can make all the new tests they want, as long as i got mr detox im A ok.

um dude.. u do not want to get tested by SALIVA. they can know what drugs u did in the last 6 months.. listerine will still make u fail.. nothing will trick saliva..

i had a friend that got tested by saliva and he didnt smoke for a month and was cleaned in the system, but they made him take a saliva test and he failed.. they showed him the results of what kind of drugs he done in the past with that saliva test.. it showed that he had done marijuana,X,coke, and meth.. he was surprised.. he never done those drugs in a long time, but it showed that he had it in his system still .. YOU DONT SPIT IN THE CUP. They take a swab and wipe all around the inside of ur mouth, put it under a machine and shows u what drugs u have done in the past.. !

the bad part was when he failed that saliva test just for marijuana. When they saw what other drugs he had done in the past to.. His probation officer was very pissed off and made him go to jail for 30 days cause of that.. aint that bullshit!

my friend used the 420 drink and they ended up giving him a saliva test, and he thought he was fucked, but he passed. no problem. and the drug test was given to him at the place his dad works, so he got lucky.

saliva is bullshit, history of drugs my ass, ive taken three in the past 2 years for various things and past every one with only like a month of no smokin before hand

budsmoker420 said:
um dude.. u do not want to get tested by SALIVA. they can know what drugs u did in the last 6 months.. listerine will still make u fail.. nothing will trick saliva..

actually you're wrong, even if Listerine doesn't help, the window for detecting marijuana use in saliva is actually only 24 hours or less, after 2 days it will be completely gone from your saliva.

how do you know he is wrong? It seems no one knows anything about this subject. All I know is a heveyset person I know failed a mouth swab test after 3 weeks of not smoking (though they did not try to hide/mask the test). Then everything I read on the web says 2 days max. THink critically people!!

They've done that for a while. I'm about the only one that won't quit smoking for 2 days to pass it. If its only 2 days I wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom