Thought I would help you with your pictures:

IMG_20150730_204825.jpg

IMG_20150730_204741.jpg

IMG_20150730_204638.jpg

IMG_20150730_204649.jpg

IMG_20150730_204730.jpg

IMG_20150730_204755.jpg

IMG_20150730_204759.jpg

Using a tablet. 600w 4x4 no carbon filter yet, 1 240cfm fan. Using passive vents. First time grower heard be careful watering. Soil is FFOF mixed with perlite and lime

What brand/line of nutrients?
pH?
ppm?
ro/well/tap/rain water?
room temp/humidity?
How often are you watering? It looks underwatered to me as well.

Havent measured ppm or ph. No nutrients yet transplanted one week ago. The 2 in smart pots are blue dream, other 5 gal is blue lemon Thai. Underwantered plant is an unknown strain. seedlings are variety, pinapplw chunk, critical hog, critical kush, purple afghan, lemon garlic OG. although most arent popping after germination. Water is tap water thats been sitting for a month.

Maybe your tap water has been sitting too long. I'm not that familiar with water storage so I'm not sure if that's possible, but it's a thought. If you are letting it sit to get the chlorine out, you only need to let it sit for a day or two and then kick the bucket/container to let the bubbles escape.

Water until you see a little water drain out of the bottom of the container . Hard to say how much to water depends on temperature plant size, what stage the plants in etc. RO water is best IMO, but if u don't have an RO filter you can use distilled its good too. The main thing is that you want to think about is all the chlorine and other dissolved solids in your tap water. Some people are lucky and have great tap water others are not and have shitty tap. Best not to guess and use a filtered water that way you know it's quality. One other thing though, RO and distilled water are heavily filtered so not only do they take out all of the bad stuff but they so take out the good stuff that tap water has like calcium and magnesium. Pick up a bottle of cal/mag from your local shop and a little every other feeding to keep the deficiencies at bay. Good luck! Stop by my journal and let me know if you see improvements !

I appreciate the help so far. I have seedlings that didn't sprout including some pricey ones. ( critical hog, critical kush, ghost train haze). They were all put in dixie cups with seed starter after germination. They are kept in the same 4x4 under the 600w and given suffiencient water. Me and my partner have a few sprouting.

Any tips on getting my seedlings sprouted?

The pics you see are 2 blue dream in 5 gal smart pots and a blue lemon thai with yellow leaves in a 5 gal smart pot. The underwatered plant is an unknown strain in a 1-3 gal. They are all transplanted into Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with a little perlite and dolomite lime. I WILL test pH tomm.
Humidity runs around 40 (hard to keep up) temp runs 79-82 during the day.

I WILL ALSO BE posting better pictures when I get my computer tomm.

As you can see the ventilation is uncompleted. Me and my partner are set up in a mobile home bedroom, we have 2 exttra 2x4 tent and an extra 600w hps. We plan on using one for vegging/mother and would like to set up a perpetual every 3-5 weeks or so and could use some more input in this.

We started organic would like to advance to hydro eventually.

I appreciate any advice and input received! Should i turn this into a grow journal?

Cya around

The rule of thumb for watering is to do it til you have 20% run-off. I like to wait as long as possible between waterings early on make the roots stretch to fill the container, but I start mines in smaller pots. The difference in the weight of the pot with wet soil is very noticable, just top it up when it feels almost dry. As for the seedlings I just put the seeds in the moist medium and they pop within a few days, nature can't be wrong can it?

I always let my seeds germ in a paper towel before I plant them. Not because it's better for them to do it that way, but it saves alot of confusion if you know that your seed was germinated before you put in under the dirt (and alot of the hassle of planting seeds that won't even germinate). Then, if it doesn't pop out of the soil, you have certain things to look at in terms of what could have happened vs. if it doesn't germinate in the paper towel at all, then you have a whole different set of problems to look at as possibilities.

They all germinated in the paper towel just fine they were then place into dixies. We thought maybe they got washed down into the dirt during first moisten . We have dug some up that still have taproot, but are unsprouted. Maybe 4-6 are like this then we put them closer to surface and gave more water. That was yesterday. Should I just start a grow journal?

Back
Top Bottom