New Grower around here sayin hello

HillBomber517

Whats up ladies and gents? I have been lurking around here and reading everything I can in books and otherwise (Multiple sites). First off, thanks to all whose info I've used and taken notes from, alot of my questions I had and probably will have are already answered, I just searched on the site. Much respect and positive vibrations to all.... Just thought I'd put up some pics to see if I could get some feedback.

Im using:
Unknown Strain of Bagseed, very good though. An indica dominant
Fox Farms Ocean Forest
Fox Farms Grow Big
Fox Farms Big Bloom
2 5500 k for veg
2 2700 K for flower (with bulbs close)

pict0058q.jpg

Looks like you're off to a great start. I'm new to the forum as well and just started my own grow. Good luck!

JC

Thanks brother!!! I see we are from the same area of the country.

Also I will be getting some better pics up as well. Thats what I had

HiilBomber517 Keep them coming and start a journal. Looking health so far. Keep growing strong! I love Fox Farm products makes life much easier. See you here and there! :roorrip: :peace:

Thanks for the encouragement you guys. It makes me kind of breathe easier so to speak. Im going a little on light side of my measurements of the nutes and I have 2 plants by the way. I'm also kind of listening to and watching my plants to see what they may need. You guys/girls are great!!

Cannabis leaves are megaphones for the entire plant. They telll the story before the story (problems) begins. Your dead on, light side with nutes, watch and listen. You do just fine Brother!

Back
Top Bottom