New Grower Need Advice

Mburk

Hello Everyone I've been growing my babies for approximately 4 months now, Started from a seed indoors under grow light, Moved outdoors into a Greenhouse. Humidity is good, Heat somedays a bit much Considering in AZ HOT summers, Have a fan in there and keep moist! However now I am trying to figure out if male or female, so I can seperate them. Don't want my Males pollinating my females. Also trying to figure out what stage they are in. Been doing alot of reading but its alot to take in. Thank You In Advance!
1795389_10203936124384960_4720054967047073032_o.jpg

Thanks for the info. They are outdoors in the greenhouse! So they are on natural lighting. Morning sun, Afternoon Shade.. right now sun is coming up about 5:30 AM and setting about 8pm give or take. I am thinking maybe they are getting too much sun! They've Been out there about a month or so now. And I've noticed they have trippled in size, been using Dr. Earths Food and fertilizer and such, all organic soils. Pesticides around the outside of the Greenhouse! Trying to stay as Organic as possible! Can you tell me what that clump of new growth by the top is? Are those flowers growing? Or just new growth! They all have these just some bigger than others!
10333719_10203936124784970_5492204547175163156_o.jpg

Just new growth. Flowers will start with a bunch of white hairs. Males will grow hairless pods on them that eventually open up into little flowers and spread there pollen.

You will not have to worry about them sexing until about end of July, early august.

Just new growth. Flowers will start with a bunch of white hairs. Males will grow hairless pods on them that eventually open up into little flowers and spread there pollen.

You will not have to worry about them sexing until about end of July, early august.

AWESOME Thank You!!!!!! That is what I've been trying to figure out! How far they were, What stage, when to worry about sexing. Thanks for the info!!!!!!! :thumb::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom