New grower, need help!

mzblaze229

420 Member
Hello everyone..

So I just started my first plant.. indoors... soil...

The soil I bought was apparently a bad mix... little black bugs grew the very next day...

I need to know what BRAND to buy.

I don't need to know the blends (ex. 20:kisstwo:10) because when I went in the store I could not even find any of this information on half of the bags!

I need to know the name of a good quality soil that will not produce bugs. I do not want my house filled with these insects or have them eat my plant.

Thanks!

Re: New grower, need help!!!

Hey blaze Ive been on fox farms and happy frog and of course perlite! I've tried many soils from local shops like HD, lowes, WM etc! I had horrible gnat prob with all of them so I don't recommend those at all! Hope this helps! The fox farms ocean forest is what Im loving! Good luck

No my man head to your local hydro store and believe it or not call around to you local true value hardware store. Some of them carry it throughout the country! Some nursery's as well may stock it In your area!

CannaVince, I had mentioned earlier today in another thread how I couldn't remember where I saw Fox Farm when I was store surfing, and I have been going nutz trying to remember.... You just made my day, I mean you just hit me with a memory adjusting brick. I am going to tru-value monday to get me some thanks to you my friend.... :thumb:

No prob my man make sure you call first cause not all of them stock the fox farms! Glad to help anytime!

Back
Top Bottom