New Grower, Need Help

appreciate all the help guys,
i was planning on making a whole at the top of the box attach a muffin fan with the air moving out, and then have a regular desk fan at the bottom pointing at the plants to circulate and cool the plants air. Sound good?

i got one last question, i wanted to pick Master Kush to grow, i was wondering is it harder to grow some seeds compared to others. And shoul di go with floural grow for the nutrients that thre step from start to end thing i seen?, and what kind of soil is good from start to finish?, im not going to be doing any trasnplants just big pots from begging to end
>

Only prob with large pots when the plant is small is that the soil never dries out and you get root rot. That's why starting off small is a good thing. If you want to know about the different strains I find that most seed stores give you an idea of which plants are best for beginners.

I really suggest that if this is your first time growing that you don't pay for seeds. Just use bagseed from some good smoke. Once you get the process down then you can worry about specific strains.

What should humidty be at, and what should temp be at for both Veg and flowering?
What soil should i use that i can get a home garden center, as well as nutrients. I think these are my last questions before i can get started.
Thank you B420, and NDW for all your help.

No problem bro.... the ideal temp is from like 74-83 in those areasfor soil just go to walmart or something and look at the soil and find the best one there. i like to find stuff wiht food for the plants.. of for Neuts get Ndw4m to anser that i go natural for right now. :allgood:

i just read through this and have a few questions of my own. i am a new guy and would like to start growing in a limited space myself.

you guys said flouro lights will do, but for flowering you need the 'blue' spectrum. is the blue spectrum included in a black light? so could i use just fluoros for the beginning then use a black light also combined with the fluoros?

and does it matter how tall your plant gets, i mean i know bigger is better, but what if your only limited to 3ft of grow room? can you still get a good amount of buds?

thats all for now, i may have a few more later

thanks
zach420

Back
Top Bottom