New grower

airplane

It's been 4 decades since tried outdoor plants. Am planning to use "low rider" fem seeds. I normally grow veg. in the raised garden beds, am going stay with the tomato, beans, cubs, but in the center the bed, plant a line of 10 low riders. This would be surrounded by tomato plants in cages. Am hoping the tomato plants will hide the low riders.

airplane

sounds like a sweet idea. do you live in us? still a while till garden season. i would plant the bud of my choice and use stakes to tie it down you can let it ride a foot off the ground about 8-10 foot long

so gator I tie down the plant or plants and grow them vertically a foot off the top of the bed ? my raised beds are 18 inches high x 5 feet wide x 12 feet long. so isn't there a possible problem with the top snapping off when you start to make to bend ?

Look into LST. It's a technique you can use in your garden to do what Gator suggested. I think Lowryder #2 or Dieselryder would be good to grow as well. And they will finish before the rest of your garden vegetables.

Back
Top Bottom