New growth curling

OregunDux

Ok, here is the lowdown. I am using 5 gallon smart pots, plants have been in ffof soil for 4 weeks. I started feeding AN sensi bloom parts a & b last weekend. I feeding Saturday, Wednesday and this morning all half strength. 4mils of each part per gallon. This curling, clawing I think started yesterday. Can someone give me some advice here. I will post pics.

20150905_150822.jpg
20150905_150822.jpg
20150905_150815.jpg

I have been waiting around 4 days in between watering. I really don't think it's over watering, but I'm pretty new to growing

Go out to a local dollar store and buy some epsom salt (magnesium sulfate) if you don't have any in your home. When can also purchase some calcium sulfate(gypsum powder). If you don't want to do that go to your hydroponic store and pick up a bottle of calcium magnesium (AKA: Cal/Mag).

For future reference while growing in soil and if don't want to have your soil tested for mineral deficiencies to correct before a grow starts, expect to have one or more mineral deficiency at some point in the grow.

Yes. Clawing down like what you are seeing is the beginning of the soil's magnesium deficiency showing up in the plant. If there is a magnesium deficiency there will be a calcium deficiency also.

Do you have any airflow under the canopy? Looks over watered or high humidity. Either way need to get air to those pots.

hey. not sure how old this thread is but from looking at the pics i had a similar problem and turned out to be that i had created too much of a vacuum in the tent. i stood in tent for a few mins with it zipped up and nearly passed out due to lack of oxygen. damn thing showed signs of over watered and nute lockouts confused hell outta me.

Back
Top Bottom