new guy from new zealand!

wastralseven

hi all im wastral here to learn as much as i can about cannibis and how i can change the law here in nz

any help would be wonderfull!!

1st question i hvae is what do the shade leaves on the main stem go red on the top?:circle-of-love:

the water down here is the best in the world : ) pure as

yes little old new zealand! most beautiful place in the world! ''highly'' recomended!

yes on the actual stem
if i pulled the leaf off it woul be red stem and green leaves and is only on the top of the stem?? i have seen heaps if photos like this on this site thinking it might just be the turning of the plant?

"Highly" recommended is right, still have not been but would love to travel to your side of the world :Namaste:

Hmm, have you fed them anything different lately? Any way you see they might be getting some stress? Are the leaves looking degraded at all? Could be multiple things but it can be pinpointed.

For example, I had picked up a clone that was all red/purple/pink stem from a dispensary and looked to be root bound from sitting in them containers, sure enough once I transplanted she started taking off, and all the new stem/leaf stem that was growing was green.

Can ya get some pictures posted wastral? :thumb:

CA215 :peace:

Back
Top Bottom