Whats up Bro's from New Zealand

Socialstoner

Whats up Cuzzies? yeah we here in New Zealand speak english and use mary jane!

Yes i have grown but usually not so talented at it myself. Although i do help out at my friends green house every now and then. I am a strong member within my countries Marijuana community and smoke Marijuana for medical purposes(not legally). I think that there are "Pot Shops" over NZ but i doubt there is such a thing as medical Marijuana within NZ. My reason for smoking Marijuana is because i find it helps my Asthma which my father had and passed it on to me and which i have had all my life. I have also done my own research and discovered that we only smoke marijuana because of the THC in it and that it only takes 2-3 seconds for the human lungs to absorb the THC, any longer we just absorb unwanted chemicals that damage the lungs. Marijuana is the only illegal drug i approve of and use. I hope that all of you feel the same way.

Laterz People

Hello from Rhode Island USA my friend Socialstoner,:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom