New guy Turtz here

Turtz420nz

Hey guys

What an amazing site you have. Easy to use.

Well a little about me.
I live in new zealand where unfortunately growing,smoking,possesion is all illegal here ;( and no chance on it changing anytime soon.

Ive come here to learn see some pictures and be apart of a pretty cool community.
And hopefully upskill my self so when it becomes legal here i can start to grow.

Unfortunately for security reason i shouldnt/wont post any pictures to self incriminate my self. But may upload some pictures of a friends friends cats plants ;)

Have been ghosting on this thread for awhile now and thought illd make a profile and get to know some people. Also happy to meet fellow enthusiasts if they ever here in new zealand. I apologise if my spelling is ever incorrect i hope i correct myself before others do.

Have a great day guys and hope u all have happy healthy plants.

Lots love from ya lovely man from nz

Hehe the cat doesnt really know what its really doing. But i directed it to this website for info and this website has helped cats growing.

Still early stages but cat should do a journal if anyone here can let cat know if its safe to post pics from new zealand haha.

I look forward to catching up with you guys in forums.

Welcome neighborino. Heaps of good info here and heros to rescue from what ive seen. Whats does your mates cat have planned or in the works?

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome. Lots of great information here, and more daily. Also lots of very experienced "cats" who can help should you have problems.

Thanks peeps yall seen very cool chill knowledge-based people.
Cats run into one problem and freaking out.
Cats mother decided to transplant its plant from coke bottle 1.5 cut in half into a 5 galon plant bag.

Apon doing so she found half of the soil came out and snapped a good amount of roots at the bottom. Still have a good amount on plant but will it die. Eeek

Also it was from a seedling which came from a small amount of the herb he/she had.
It took well tap root was bloody long and healthy. Transplanted from rw to coke bottle then ro 5 galon after 2 weeks

Cheers cats fellow dog is lending ssome root nute to help just in case
Luckily i have a good dog who knows alot. Dog Laughs me all the time 11 years of knowledge isnt just passed over its learnt haha.

Still have to sex cats seed in a few weeks
But the clone next to it is going good

Back
Top Bottom