new guy from NJ

idrum420

greetings all, happy to join you at this cool place :slide:

as a resident of the 14th state to decrim our flower for medical use i must say.....(also a meduser since '99 due to MS...)
..... i am NOT waiting for any gov to get off his phat arse before getting the program in operation..... while he plays politics many of us continue to suffer and die..... so 2 words for jerseys gov and they aint happy birthday rest assured. :blunt:

big shout out to my great friends from the awesome prop 215 state.... without whom i'd probly be dead by now............

Hello idrum420 :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

thank you kindly Wman....... this place is a goldmine of info, tips and friendly chat. very glad i finally joined you good folks........
just the bud pix alone make it worth the price of admission but then you added the medical section so i'm in heaven now...... got a feeling my sojourn has just begun.

:bravo: :blunt:

TY marv..... eeyup even tho ur state is way in front of mine 420wise i'm pretty sure we'll catch up sooner or later...... just hoping i live long enough to see it

my big day will come when i can shop at a local deli w/o fearing for my safety

meanwhile i do what i gots to do to get by :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom