New here but not new to cannabis

OldNovaDude

Been smoking cannabis since i was 10, i am over 60 and still smokin,
now its medical, whatever,, LOL, back in my teens it was all about getting high,
so i've seen how society's attitude toward cannabis has changed over 50 years
i have been taking care of my wife's medical cannabis needs for over 5 years
grew indoors my first year, but the bill almost bankrupt me
been growing outdoors ever since.
i experimented back in the early days by grafting a fem OG Haze plant/branch onto a fem blue dream plant,
then i force pollinated it with a blue dream male
i have been using my own seeds every year, along with a few clones
each year i have allowed 1 male plant to pollinate a few plants
the strains i have grown thru the years include, Hashberry, White Widow, 100% Indica Vanilla Kush, Blue Dream
Hawaiian Skunk Blueberry, Crazy Pineapple, Sour Diesel, Purple Erkle, Purple AK, Purple Gas
i guess i should have kept a better database of what plant pollinated which, oh well
So I imagine that things have gotten a little out of hand, to the point where i am not sure what i have now,LOL
but not too worried about it, would love to get it tested to determine what exactly i have now. someday.
Anyway I would much rather have my wife smokin cannabis for her pain needs rather than toxic pharmaceuticals
:thumb:

Been smoking cannabis since i was 10, i am over 60 and still smokin,
now its medical, whatever,, LOL, back in my teens it was all about getting high,
so i've seen how society's attitude toward cannabis has changed over 50 years
i have been taking care of my wife's medical cannabis needs for over 5 years
grew indoors my first year, but the bill almost bankrupt me
been growing outdoors ever since.
i experimented back in the early days by grafting a fem OG Haze plant/branch onto a fem blue dream plant,
then i force pollinated it with a blue dream male
i have been using my own seeds every year, along with a few clones
each year i have allowed 1 male plant to pollinate a few plants
the strains i have grown thru the years include, Hashberry, White Widow, 100% Indica Vanilla Kush, Blue Dream
Hawaiian Skunk Blueberry, Crazy Pineapple, Sour Diesel, Purple Erkle, Purple AK, Purple Gas
i guess i should have kept a better database of what plant pollinated which, oh well
So I imagine that things have gotten a little out of hand, to the point where i am not sure what i have now,LOL
but not too worried about it, would love to get it tested to determine what exactly i have now. someday.
Anyway I would much rather have my wife smokin cannabis for her pain needs rather than toxic pharmaceuticals
:thumb:
:420: I was looking into grafting just yesterday, sounds really interesting.
As long as your wife get the meds she needs, never mind about not taking notes,:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom