New Items!

HollywoodKush

Frozen Trichromes for 75 a gram (normally 110 at other clubs)
Butter Kush 75 an 8th
Master Kush 80 an 8th
!!!!!!!!!!Volcano Vaporizor 420 dollars!!!!!!
Come see us! first timers get mad love....open 10 - 10 everyday!!!!

Re: New Items!!!!

Yo, do I need a MM card to buy the Volcano? Because that's a good fucking price. I'm in VA and I was wondering if we could work out some sort of mail order thing... if not I understand though.

Sorry Man, we are a co-op for patients only....you'd have to be a member of our collective to buy our merchandise....Come on out to Hollywood and visit us~!!! Sorry we can't help ya!
-Much love

Alright man, that's cool. I knew the price was too good to be true...

not too good to be true jp, they just don't sell anything to anyone without a medical marijuana recomendation or card....

by the way, i just tried the frozen trichomes over there today and they were pretty damn tasty...;)

420 said:
not too good to be true jp, they just don't sell anything to anyone without a medical marijuana recomendation or card....

by the way, i just tried the frozen trichomes over there today and they were pretty damn tasty...;)
When I said "too good to be true," I meant for myself living in this god damn backwards state of Virginia.
One day I'll make it out to the west coast, one day...

I am stuck in MD because of my family for right now. We have been talking but I don't think my other half wants to go to Cali.

L_A_Kush.jpg

La Kush! So good. It taste great with a little of the frozen trich( it's not for everyone, only serious heads!)

Irie

420 said:
i wasted my whole life in maryland...
and a few years in virginia...
thank god i finally moved here!

WE SWITCHED
I LIVED 25 YEARS OF MY LIFE IN CALIFORNIA SFV, MOVED TO MARYLAND 5 YEARS AGO. CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK HOME. WHEN I GET THERE I WILL HAVE THE KIND BUD TO SMOKE.

Tinkerbell, would that be the San Fernando Valley? I grew up there as well. Having traveled to various states in my Army career, I appreciate and love California so much more so, that I always carry a California state quarter in my pocket. I'm going to carry it around Europe with me in a few months as well, proudly showing other travelers from other countries my state quarter. And I've NEVER said "Im American" or "I'm From America" while overseas. I ALWAYS say "I'm from California. I'm a Californian". Either that, or I fake an australian accent so I don't get my ass beat. I'm damn proud to be from this state and to live here. California should suceed and form it's own country. It would be paradise!
-PM

HollywoodKush said:
Frozen Trichromes for 75 a gram (normally 110 at other clubs)
Butter Kush 75 an 8th
Master Kush 80 an 8th
!!!!!!!!!!Volcano Vaporizor 420 dollars!!!!!!
Come see us! first timers get mad love....open 10 - 10 everyday!!!!

Thats expensive. Medical Marihuana in Canda is only $180 an ounce and it looks the same!

hey guys, you dudes gotta try the apricot kush, it's da bomb! Love ya HPC, always the best service there!!!!!!!!!

i'll second that!
that apricot kush was pretty tasty...:smokin:
just got home and still feeling the effects of the high...
nice flavor, smells great...
i think it's a sativa/indica blend...

ps. thanks for the bird bro!
i think we'll call him kush...:hmmmm:

and mary jane says HIGH.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom