new member, Canada

Re: new member, Canada.

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Pit Viper, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Wow I am from Quebec in the middle of no where far from big city. I move away in 1977. One side of the lake is Quebec the other is Ontario and the only peoples who go there are from the US or Europe figures that out but it is beautiful. Welcome on 420 really great place for info and if you grow Roseman is the man I check is journal often allot of knowledge and deserve is title 420 Benefactor & Member of the Month Jan.

Back
Top Bottom