New member, New Grower

Shamus

Hey there everybody! I am new the to the game but am preparing for a grow to begin hopefully December 1st. Any and all advice is welcome!!!

:welcome: to 420 Magazine!

This is the best mmj community out there, dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of mmj and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Welcome Shamas....It is now the 13th of the month. Did you get started? What ya working with? Would love to know the details along with some pics if you feel comfortable doing that.

Hey everyone...just joined but have been reading the threads for awhile now. Just started my 1st grow 3 days ago. Bought 2 clones. 1 Skywalkerog plant which is gorgeous...already has a beautiful leaf HUGE..growing more underneath. And a Platinum OG plant...shes small and kind of an underdog. Couldn't let her go first time I picked her up.

SO...my setup right now is in a shed ive got both plants already transplanted into separate pots. Skywalker is in a pretty big pot and the Platinum is in a baby plant.

Just wondering....I think these plants are already in week 3 or 4....i have them under a 225 LED Plant Grow Light Panel Red Blue Hydroponic Lamp which says its similar to the output of a 250 w HPS system wanted to figure out what I should do with them next.
I've had them under the lights since I got them 24 hours a day. Every morning I'll take them out of the shed and put them in some good ol sunlight...idk if thats bad but i figured they wanted to see the sun!
I have a fan setup in the shed for circulation as well the plants are getting a current which I think I read gives the leaves strength?... AH! So much info
I fed them some Miracle Grow Plant Food (yes i know a no-no) but its the only food I can afford until I get paid next week.
LAST THING (I KNOW ITS ALOT)
It's December 14th....its winter I live in Cali so it doesnt get TOO cold...but its around 60's....

it doesnt get TOO cold in the shed but I know it could be warmer...anything I can do to increase humidity in there for cheap?

Any tips or suggestions on how to get these plants to there best?:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom