Hello everybody...New Member...First time grower here

TattooedJT

Hello everybody, my name is JT.
I am new to the forum and look forward to becoming an contributing member. I am also going to attempt my first grow,I have been wanting to all my life(36yrs).
I have bought a grow tent 48x48x78. I'm not really sure what lights and fans that I should buy any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I will be starting with clones from my local clinic so that I am guaranted females and grade A bud.
Thanks in advance for any help.:thanks:

Hey TattooedJT, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

There's an awful lot to take into consideration when deciding on lighting...I would start here: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know There are sections on grow room set-up and lighting...along with everything else you need to know!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the m

The people here on 420 are Great !!
I am new myself, and in the short time I've been here many have helped me understand so much about strains and growing, do's and don'ts. Below in my signature are some link's to help with your stay here.

Journals are a good way to learn and are listed under the grow Room.
Have fun, get involved and most important of all

Welcome JT...I would check out the link in Vape's sig line...How to grow marijuana, the links there should help you decide on how to set your grow up and ideas for lighting as well as ventilation. Can't wait to see your journal up and running. Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom