New member of the month

mrman

i voet for.......the purple monkey...he has put in very helpful and interesting information and is a good addition to this site...he has my vote :D

There was an original member of the month? When did this happen? purplemonkey is one of the only new members I've seen not getting flammed for shit imediatly. Like $ dude, or caps lock dude. He's given some nice info to, and hasn't posted bull so far.

Detained said:
There was an original member of the month? When did this happen? purplemonkey is one of the only new members I've seen not getting flammed for shit imediatly. Like $ dude, or caps lock dude. He's given some nice info to, and hasn't posted bull so far.

ahahah your right most new members get flammed, buy some certain people, they all know who they are!!!

thats right, and the only way to drop the hammer is to create a bitch list

Seano said:
thats right, and the only way to drop the hammer is to create a bitch list

oh geeza your right i gots to keep it real up in in da house

mad props to da one who made da bitch list ...

LOL, im flattered. I hope I am helping people out with the info I provide. I dont come here to flame with kiddies, I come to talk about pot and all the good ways to get it, smoke it, and enjoy it :)
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
LOL, im flattered. I hope I am helping people out with the info I provide. I dont come here to flame with kiddies, I come to talk about pot and all the good ways to get it, smoke it, and enjoy it :)
-PM

see you ruined it mr purple monkey, i just dont know anymore.

btw my old screen name used to be hairlessmonkey, lol

Goddamn n00bs.

J/k lol. But it's true that most of them get flamed, pretty badly too. They are usually just a bunch of cocks though.

Breathless said:
Goddamn n00bs.

J/k lol. But it's true that most of them get flamed, pretty badly too. They are usually just a bunch of cocks though.

Yeah they usually are and your still a noob till you hit 420 posts!!!

Back
Top Bottom