420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O Who let this guy win? :rofl: Can't believe it. Absolutely ecstatic and amazed to have won but also slightly sad to have nicked it away from my man @Carcass. You trained me too well mate:laughtwo: Seriously though this has made my year already. Especially after narrowly missing out on POTM. I'll wear that badge with pride and strive to maintain and improve on the qualities that earn us this title. I'm not the most knowledgeable but always learning and aim to help others in any way I can. I love this place and all the great people I get to share this passion with. Huge thanks to you all. :green_heart:

Congratulations on your win this month @VetSmoke85! :high-five: Great job to each and all!:thumb:

Vet- you're a winner in my book!
What'd I tell ya!
Congrats, Vet! On a well deserved win- :bravo:
You're what this forum is all about, motm fits you like a glove!

What'd I tell ya!
Congrats, Vet! On a well deserved win- :bravo:
You're what this forum is all about, motm fits you like a glove!
Awww shucks you'll make me cry :laughtwo: Means a lot coming from you mate. I hope a proud mentor feeling takes the edge off such a narrow loss. I'll keep doing what I do. :thanks::passitleft:

Congrats to both @VetSmoke85 and @Carcass! What a tough choice this was. Both gentlemen are more than worthy, as reflected by the voting.

So the Vet pulled it out and now he's at home crying. Post pics of that! :rofl:

Congrats to both @VetSmoke85 and @Carcass! What a tough choice this was. Both gentlemen are more than worthy, as reflected by the voting.

So the Vet pulled it out and now he's at home crying. Post pics of that! :rofl:
Thanks GDB. Pic would be useless. You'd just get a stealy eyed face with a thousand yard stare. :laughtwo: I only cry inside. Apart from when my son was sick. A few tears made their way out then. My wife thinks I'm broken. Ha ha.

Congrats, brother @VetSmoke85 on a huge last minute win!
Like @Carcass said, it fits you like a glove...plus what would he do with another Magical Butter Machine :laughtwo:

But seriously- You've got great journals, great photos, stellar plants and you're always here to help. We've communicated quite a bit and I know you only deal in good info, and you do it with a level head.
Enjoy the title, it was great to see you earn it.
:headbanger:

Congrats, brother @VetSmoke85 on a huge last minute win!
Like @Carcass said, it fits you like a glove...plus what would he do with another Magical Butter Machine :laughtwo:

But seriously- You've got great journals, great photos, stellar plants and you're always here to help. We've communicated quite a bit and I know you only deal in good info, and you do it with a level head.
Enjoy the title, it was great to see you earn it.
:headbanger:
Hmmmm good point. Maybe he wouldn't be as creative and eat way too much pressure cooker decarbed flower. Then we wouldn't have as much to laugh about :laugh:. Appreciate the words buddy. A family of top blokes. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom