420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This makes my heart so happy.

@013 you are such an asset to this forum. You are always so kind and so helpful. I really wouldn’t be a semi okay grower without you. You have helped me so much and I treasure our friendship.

OMG without you I’d still be waking them in dark time to train and top. LOLLLL

Congratulations K

:circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :love: :circle-of-love: :love:

Congratulations 013!

Congratulations @013! :thumb: Well done mate!:welldone:

Wow thank you guys so very much - I’m blown away by your kindness!!!

To 420 Magazine….. Would you allow me this one consideration….. and PLEASE send the prize package to my friend Bill284…..???

also there was an email from ViparSpectra offering sponsorship, pasted below is my reply……

Valerie,

Thank you very much for your most generous offer! I would love to be sponsored by ViparSpectra but I do have a special request and hope that I’m not asking too much here…..

One of my mentors at 420 Magazine just lost everything in a house fire that started in his grow room. They were days away from moving into their dream home. Would you please consider asking Bill284 if you could sponsor lights for his indoor garden?

I have asked 420 Magazine to send my MOTM prize kit to Bill284.

I would be so honored if ViparSpectra could flip the sponsorship offer over to Bill and his wife Stacey and you better believe my next light upgrade will be purchased from ViparSpectra. Heres link to Bill284‘s journal See post # 57 at Bill284’s journal

Also you can confirm this info concerning the grow room fire at Bill284ks home with @Renee Roberts or @420 Founder

Thank you Valerie and major thanks to ViparSpectra for your sponsorship of 420 Magazine.

Congrats, 013!
Great members like you make 420 a better place- thank you for all you do around here!

Wow thank you guys so very much - I’m blown away by your kindness!!!

To 420 Magazine….. Would you allow me this one consideration….. and PLEASE send the prize package to my friend Bill284…..???

also there was an email from ViparSpectra offering sponsorship, pasted below is my reply……

Valerie,

Thank you very much for your most generous offer! I would love to be sponsored by ViparSpectra but I do have a special request and hope that I’m not asking too much here…..

One of my mentors at 420 Magazine just lost everything in a house fire that started in his grow room. They were days away from moving into their dream home. Would you please consider asking Bill284 if you could sponsor lights for his indoor garden?

I have asked 420 Magazine to send my MOTM prize kit to Bill284.

I would be so honored if ViparSpectra could flip the sponsorship offer over to Bill and his wife Stacey and you better believe my next light upgrade will be purchased from ViparSpectra. Heres link to Bill284‘s journal See post # 57 at Bill284’s journal

Also you can confirm this info concerning the grow room fire at Bill284ks home with @Renee Roberts or @420 Founder

Thank you Valerie and major thanks to ViparSpectra for your sponsorship of 420 Magazine.
Very nice of you to do that for Bill. I was actually trying to do the same thing with POTM & Photo of the month. At least one of us accomplished that goal & that thrills me. Thank You for being one of the Good Guys with a big heart !
Yeah, we want @Bill284 back in action. He's an asset around here for sure.

Back
Top Bottom