420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: July 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A huge congratulations goes to @Tokin Roll! :high-five: Thank you so much for everything you do for this community, we truly appreciate you.:thanks:

Sorry for the delay in posting the new contests, our power is currently out, preventing us from posting them until morning. Thank you for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

A huge congratulations goes to @Tokin Roll! :high-five: Thank you so much for everything you do for this community, we truly appreciate you.:thanks:

Sorry for the delay in posting the new contests, our power is currently out, preventing us from posting them until morning. Thank you for your understanding and support. :Namaste:

well done Toking :woohoo::theband::welldone:

, unlucky to you other guys :bravo: to all anyways

Congratulations on your well deserved victory this month @Tokin Roll! :thumb: :bravo:

Very hearty congrats - Tonkin Roll, you the man!!!

wanted to comment on Buds situation with the broken ratchet strap - we should all be using 2 ratchet straps on each end of the fixture anyway, one as the primary - the second one as backup for a total of 4 straps per fixture. This is something I implemented 6 months ago when resetting the grow room and the tent as well.

Whoever, put me in for July Member of the Month and this prestige's recognition Thank You so very much.

This is surreal, I'm speechless, I will try; but I don't think I can explain the inter joy I feel right now. Thank You 420 Magazine for making a community forum that respect each other. All the members that were nominated deserve this recognition, also.

Thank you to all the members that voted for me,
I want to Thank all the members that voted whether you voted for me or not,
We need more member like you and what you do.

Thank you again,
Tok..

Whoever, put me in for July Member of the Month and this prestige's recognition Thank You so very much.

This is surreal, I'm speechless, I will try; but I don't think I can explain the inter joy I feel right now. Thank You 420 Magazine for making a community forum that respect each other. All the members that were nominated deserve this recognition, also.

Thank you to all the members that voted for me,
I want to Thank all the members that voted whether you voted for me or not,
We need more member like you and what you do.

Thank you again,
Tok..
You deserve it mate. You help the new members and you are always active in all the active journals; you spend your spare time helping others..
Well done brother

Congratulations on your win, Tok! I know you definitely deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom