420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to
:adore: October's Member of the Month Winner! :adore:

@West Hippie

Thank you so much for everything you do to help keep this community great! :high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:
Congratulations @West Hippie
Thank you for all you do around here. :thumb:
Stay safe.
Bill

Yeaaaaaaaah buuuuuuuddddddyyyyyyy!!!!!!
@West Hippie
Congrats dude! It is absolutely well deserved.

Y'all kinda do suck though because that was a really tough vote.

It was a literal coin flip for me between you and @StoneOtter this month. You have both been a solid beacon here in this community.

Congrats to ALL the runnerups because that is an awesome honor to even be nominated I believe. Your light is shining bright in this forum and that matters! Thank you all and don't be discouraged please. Keep being who you are here because this world in general could use a lot more of you. Blessings!

@West Hippie :adore:

You the man!!!! Always!!!! So well deserved!!! There should be many more of these titles next to your name!

Congrats. on your M.O.T.M. win @West Hippie.:thumb: Well done and deserved mate!:welldone:

Congrats, on a well deserved win West!
And thank you for everything you do here...:bravo:
If I ever do hydro, I'm coming to you with all my noob questions!

Yeaaaaaaaah buuuuuuuddddddyyyyyyy!!!!!!
@West Hippie
Congrats dude! It is absolutely well deserved.

Y'all kinda do suck though because that was a really tough vote.

It was a literal coin flip for me between you and @StoneOtter this month. You have both been a solid beacon here in this community.

Congrats to ALL the runnerups because that is an awesome honor to even be nominated I believe. Your light is shining bright in this forum and that matters! Thank you all and don't be discouraged please. Keep being who you are here because this world in general could use a lot more of you. Blessings!
Thanks Baked! We were a dead heat for a while too! YeeHaa! Everybody on the list is tops in my garden!

I want to thank everyone that voted , not for just me everyone ! I know there are more well deserving that will get here very soon . With @StoneOtter i didn’t expect to make it , but y’all gave me a great surprise and honor at the last minute. @Ganjagrandaddy @FelipeBlu & @Phytoplankton are all winners and will be back up here .
This is a world wide form and I really enjoy being in conversation with all as we grow our meds . I say meds , yes I came in looking for the baddest weed on earth. Now it’s uplifting and feels like it greases my bad knee. I’ve came across things like CBG , who needs anger management when you scoop a spoon across a joint of Alcapulco Gold takes me right out of that bad mood my wife will attest to that . The Dosidos for the knockout .
Thank you goes out to 420 Staff and the Sponsors that keeps these Wonderful Contest going . I’d like everyone to put the 420 Contest and Sponsors in there Signatures for a short cut here , especially for our new growers .
And don’t forget the Sponsors are having Contest also , just join there threads .

I want to thank everyone that voted , not for just me everyone ! I know there are more well deserving that will get here very soon . With @StoneOtter i didn’t expect to make it , but y’all gave me a great surprise and honor at the last minute. @Ganjagrandaddy @FelipeBlu & @Phytoplankton are all winners and will be back up here .
This is a world wide form and I really enjoy being in conversation with all as we grow our meds . I say meds , yes I came in looking for the baddest weed on earth. Now it’s uplifting and feels like it greases my bad knee. I’ve came across things like CBG , who needs anger management when you scoop a spoon across a joint of Alcapulco Gold takes me right out of that bad mood my wife will attest to that . The Dosidos for the knockout .
Thank you goes out to 420 Staff and the Sponsors that keeps these Wonderful Contest going . I’d like everyone to put the 420 Contest and Sponsors in there Signatures for a short cut here , especially for our new growers .
And don’t forget the Sponsors are having Contest also , just join there threads .
Well said MOM!

Back
Top Bottom