420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: August 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you Rob,

Congratulations @013 !
JJ I appreciate you man! I’ve got to scroll over and hit up your journal!

I knew you would make this months , well done :bravo: it was on the cards mate unlucky the rest ,
Thanks Nutty!! you look different - did you get a new haircut or change species? He, he, he

Congrats, 013!
Great members like you make 420 a better place- thank you for all you do around here!

Carcass, you are always on point and I so appreciate you taking TraLa under your tutelage.

Congrats on your win @013! :Rasta:

Hey ThaBLS GDB, when my plants look half as good as yours - I will feel successful….!

Congrat's @013 You earned it!
Morda, it’s always a treat to watch you work on the faq pages…. another great team member

I really appreciate all of your kind comments people - you guys and gals are the heart of 420.…. This was a very hard vote for me because I love Bluter, Hash Girl and Buds Buddy so I played a game of spin the doobie….. Yes we‘ve got to get Bill284 back online pronto….

That is very awesome of you 013 and yes brother Bill is a very positive and knowledgeable member of 420 and I hope all the best for him , congrats to all you are all beauty's in hashfarts book , Bill discussed fire safety and I think it's important that we all keep a ABC fire extinguisher in are home , and remember the P.A.S.S. method pull aim squeeze sweep the base of the fire .... and please if you are in a older home upgrade everything to a gfci , and make sure you are running the correct size wires for whatever power source you are using many of us on 420 are ticketed hard working trades men including myself and are more then happy to answer any question about wire size , current , resistors etc......... much love sincerely sir hashfarts

I became aware of the fire hazards in a grow tent while I was admiring my grow a few years ago. Looking at my arrangement of wires and bubbleponics it just made me freak when I thought of what could happen when water and electricity mix.
Got a couple of gfi’s, a fire extinguisher ball and rewired my equipment making sure it was all off the floor. Please look at your grow room from fire prevention angles!!

Congratulations mate. Its well deserved; you are always there when someone needs assistance.
You are a pillar of the community!
You also have a heart of gold me thinks, as that is a very thoughtful thing to do for Bill. Nice one mate:thumb:

That is very awesome of you 013 and yes brother Bill is a very positive and knowledgeable member of 420 and I hope all the best for him , congrats to all you are all beauty's in hashfarts book , Bill discussed fire safety and I think it's important that we all keep a ABC fire extinguisher in are home , and remember the P.A.S.S. method pull aim squeeze sweep the base of the fire .... and please if you are in a older home upgrade everything to a gfci , and make sure you are running the correct size wires for whatever power source you are using many of us on 420 are ticketed hard working trades men including myself and are more then happy to answer any question about wire size , current , resistors etc......... much love sincerely sir hashfarts

Hey HashFart,

Really appreciate you here man and the talents each one brings! I love dirty hands and not shiny tools, so yeah the tradesman vibe runs real deep here too. Each person is like an onion and we seldom have time to see the layers. Thanks for your kind words big man and for sharing your knowledge freely to all, love you brother and one last word - respect!

Sadly I’ve got to fess up. I had asked Renee at 420 to send the prize package to Bill and I sent him brief email. He kindly declined the offer, so I sent another message saying Please sir Bill take the prize pack I kinda insist. Anyway our friend Mr Bill284 was very busy and never heard anything back from him. At that point Renee asked for my address info and got the ball rolling and soon thereafter Bill saw my please I insist email. At which point the prize pack was already being shipped to me

In the end it was a clusterfuck of bad timing on my part.

I sincerely appreciate the votes, the sponsors, 420 Magazine & staff plus the amazing community of friends here!

I truly wish I could have done Bill284 a solid, but my heart was in the right place.

Congratulations mate. Its well deserved; you are always there when someone needs assistance.
You are a pillar of the community!
You also have a heart of gold me thinks, as that is a very thoughtful thing to do for Bill. Nice one mate:thumb:

Thanks Squiggle, no accolades needed just rolling up my sleeves and getting busy

Congratulations @013 :cheer::cheer:

Backlipslide, Hope you are well my friend! I know you had to take a back seat for minute there and I wasn’t the only one to miss you. Your video updates are the bomb and I need to drop in again soon. Summers are busy but hopefully we can light a massive honking virtual doobie soon

Backlipslide, Hope you are well my friend! I know you had to take a back seat for minute there and I wasn’t the only one to miss you. Your video updates are the bomb and I need to drop in again soon. Summers are busy but hopefully we can light a massive honking virtual doobie soon
I would love for a massive honking virtual doobie!! Lol I’m in the middle of quitting smoking cigarettes. I’m on day 3 of no cigs. I could really go for a nice big doobie right now!! Lol
Hope you enjoyed the goodies that came with this prestigious award my friend!!
I’ll have to do some digging and find you’re journal to see what’s cooking! :high-five::passitleft:

I would love for a massive honking virtual doobie!! Lol I’m in the middle of quitting smoking cigarettes. I’m on day 3 of no cigs. I could really go for a nice big doobie right now!! Lol
Hope you enjoyed the goodies that came with this prestigious award my friend!!
I’ll have to do some digging and find you’re journal to see what’s cooking! :high-five::passitleft:

wow congrats on 3 days nicotine free BLS…. at first you feel like you are gonna die if you don’t light up RIGHT FREAKING NOW but it gets easier. As you probably know there will be peaks and valleys of desire especially when high stress factors in.

aw man stop by anytime, I’m on the road lately so not much going on but things will slow down soon

Keep up the good work Backlip! Your kids will thank you one day.
:circle-of-love:
That’s who I did it for!! :high-five:

Thanks shed!!! :thanks:

wow congrats on 3 days nicotine free BLS…. at first you feel like you are gonna die if you don’t light up RIGHT FREAKING NOW but it gets easier. As you probably know there will be peaks and valleys of desire especially when high stress factors in.

aw man stop by anytime, I’m on the road lately so not much going on but things will slow down soon
Today is day 8 now! Lol thanks 013!!!

I don’t really have any cravings, I just miss it lol and unfortunately that probably won’t ever go away. I know that from experience the last three times I quit. Quit for 14 months cold turkey, then the next time, it was 8 months, then the last time was 6 months…. I hope I can do it this time and stay away from it!!

:passitleft:

Good on you Back! The cravings can and will lighten up.
Thanks stone!!! I’m amazed I’ve gotten this far!! I came to the conclusion that I was doomed for life, and I was never going to quit… but here I am, 9 days later!! I’ve still got a long ways to go, but for right now, I’m in the clear :high-five:

You can do it @Backlipslide!;)
I smoked those cancer sticks for around twenty years off and on, mostly on, and quit cold turkey about seven years ago or so which was one of thee best decisions I've ever made in all of my nearly sixty years of living on this earth.

Stay strong and you'll quit for good after awhile.:thumb:

You can do it @Backlipslide!;)
I smoked those cancer sticks for around twenty years off and on, mostly on, and quit cold turkey about seven years ago or so which was one of thee best decisions I've ever made in all of my nearly sixty years of living on this earth.

Stay strong and you'll quit for good after awhile.:thumb:
That’s great to hear you were able to quit!! It’s gotta be one of the toughest things I’ve ever had to endure. That makes me happy you were able to put the pack down!! Nothing worse then letting those damn cancer sticks run someone’s life… cause that’s how I felt. It was always on my mind. Sit down to eat, I’m thinking about my after dinner smoke, wake up in the morning, I’m itching to get outside for a smoke… it’s sickening to how much it runs a persons life. You must be over 2,555 days clean CM!! That is some awesome work on you’re behalf!! :high-five:
Thanks again CM! Means a lot!!

That’s great to hear you were able to quit!! It’s gotta be one of the toughest things I’ve ever had to endure. That makes me happy you were able to put the pack down!! Nothing worse then letting those damn cancer sticks run someone’s life… cause that’s how I felt. It was always on my mind. Sit down to eat, I’m thinking about my after dinner smoke, wake up in the morning, I’m itching to get outside for a smoke… it’s sickening to how much it runs a persons life. You must be over 2,555 days clean CM!! That is some awesome work on you’re behalf!! :high-five:
Thanks again CM! Means a lot!!
I had the same cravings myself!:lot-o-toke: I was always thinking about having a smoke while I was still eating to where I never got to enjoy my meals. Like with you it just ran my entire life for nearly twenty long years. It's even harder then trying to quit alcohol or hard drugs.

All I know is that I feel more clear headed then I ever did before and the food I eat tastes a heck of a lot better.;)

Have a good day mate a stay strong like I said, the nicotine jitters as I call it will pass in time to where you'll never think about smoking again, well cigarettes that is.:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom