420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: January 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this was the closest contest ever! But there can only be one winner...the Member of the Month crown and our congratulations goes to @VetSmoke85! :high-five: He was the first to receive a vote and break the tie.

Thank you for all of the time and energy you've dedicated to this community, and for always making everyone feel welcome. We are very grateful for the help and support you provide. Keep up the great work! :goodjob:

You were unlucky this time @Carcass, but there are still 11 months of contests left and it's quite possible you will find your name on this list again. :)

Wow, this was the closest contest ever! But there can only be one winner...the Member of the Month crown and our congratulations goes to @VetSmoke85! :high-five: He was the first to receive a vote and break the tie.

Thank you for all of the time and energy you've dedicated to this community, and for always making everyone feel welcome. We are very grateful for the help and support you provide. Keep up the great work! :goodjob:

You were unlucky this time @Carcass, but there are still 11 months of contests left and it's quite possible you will find your name on this list again. :)
It's official! :laugh: Thank you Renee and the whole 420 family.

I have no doubt @Carcass will grab this title once again.

:green_heart:

Boy, I just sleep through all the fun stuff!
Thanks to @Renee Roberts & 420 for another sweet contest!
And a special Thank You to @VetSmoke85 for all the nice stuff he said about me- if I ever get to the UK, I'm going to give you a big hug, Vet!- but this will have to do for now::hug:

Back
Top Bottom