420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2021

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya know, things sure have changed a bit in these member of the month threads. I was just taking a trip back memory lane and reading a couple of the threads from when I first started coming around and participating. That was back in mid 2016, geez, 5 years ago.

Does anyone here remember some of the fun "activities" we would get up to? Haha all the banter and making fun back and forth about nonsense most time, but funny as can be. I seen @Cola Monster in this thread, I'm sure he remembers. Lots of us there that I don't really see here anymore, great times
@Rifleman @Fuzzy Duck @Emilya @Tead @Mr. Krip @InTheShed @Weaselcracker ...

geez I don't even know who else to tag anymore its been so long. A lot of the ones I tried to tag aren't here anymore I guess. Sorry I likely some I know are still here.

So which one of our contestants is going to ride the goat first anyways? Should we do the costume party before or after? Decisions...:hmmmm:
I vote @Squiggle :slide:

Ya know, things sure have changed a bit in these member of the month threads. I was just taking a trip back memory lane and reading a couple of the threads from when I first started coming around and participating. That was back in mid 2016, geez, 5 years ago.

Does anyone here remember some of the fun "activities" we would get up to? Haha all the banter and making fun back and forth about nonsense most time, but funny as can be. I seen @Cola Monster in this thread, I'm sure he remembers. Lots of us there that I don't really see here anymore, great times

geez I don't even know who else to tag anymore its been so long. A lot of the ones I tried to tag aren't here anymore I guess. Sorry I likely some I know are still here.

So which one of our contestants is going to ride the goat first anyways? Should we do the costume party before or after? Decisions...:hmmmm:
I picked Squiggle also. Just a wonderful representative of our community. He embodies all the qualities we admire so much in our members. Captain Willy rocks. :cheer:

I am around, just not posting. ‍
Glad to see you're at least still here my friend. Hope all is well. Was hard to remember many names.
I picked Squiggle also. Just a wonderful representative of our community. He embodies all the qualities we admire so much in our members. Captain Willy rocks. :cheer:
You are so right, he's a wonderful community member. But... I did not mean I was voting for him in the member of the month voting polls, I myself won't vote until the last day of the month.

We have to have the other contests first before I decide who is the worthy one. I meant I was voting for him to ride the goat first, I need to see this. If you keep up all your good work around here Bill, and you'll be first to show in the bikini contest! :laughtwo: :slide:

Bring forth the goat! :party:

Glad to see you're at least still here my friend. Hope all is well. Was hard to remember many names.

You are so right, he's a wonderful community member. But... I did not mean I was voting for him in the member of the month voting polls, I myself won't vote until the last day of the month.

We have to have the other contests first before I decide who is the worthy one. I meant I was voting for him to ride the goat first, I need to see this. If you keep up all your good work around here Bill, and you'll be first to show in the bikini contest! :laughtwo: :slide:

Bring forth the goat! :party:
I must have missed something. Ride the goat? Greatest Of All Time.GOAT ?

I'm in for this goat ride , yeeee haaaaa!
We have a goat in the freemasons , so I know how they buck back...
Do I have to wear my costume? @Bill284 :laugh:

I herd your costume was at dry cleaners getting stains out. :rofl:

I must have missed something. Ride the goat? Greatest Of All Time.GOAT ?
How did you know you'd be riding on the back of me? :laughtwo: kidding

Nah we are bringing the old crusty goat from the unforseen pasture. Should see the horns on this bugger, and the tin can that's been stuck on one, it's a part of him now. I call him peanut, but don't let the name fool you, he's like a bucking bronco :rofl:
Hmm doing the costume party at the same time as the goat riding contest, that could get interesting... I see a plot twist coming :yahoo:

The poll is now closed on this VERY close race! Thank you to all the nominees and to those who nominated them.
A huge congratulations goes to @Bill284! Thank you for all you do for this community, we truly appreciate you. :circle-of-love:

Shout out to @Carcass and @Grand Daddy Black who tied for second. :high-five:

The poll is now closed on this VERY close race! Thank you to all the nominees and to those who nominated them.
A huge congratulations goes to @Bill284! Thank you for all you do for this community, we truly appreciate you. :circle-of-love:

Yey!!!! Congratulations Bill. A well deserved recognition..

Thank you Renee.
This community has come to mean so much too me. The wonderful members who give their time and encouragement are the best. I can't thank them all enough for this amazing accolade.
Thank you all.
Bill.

Back
Top Bottom